Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all you orgers... I just wanted to take the time to say thank-you. I was thinking about the past 5 months that I have been on this site almost everyday... and I honestly dont know what I would have done without it. I honestly dont know if I would even be here... without the support that I have received. I thought many times about suicide and every time I did, I would come on here and I got the support I needed. I feel like a part of a family on here, and I'm so glad I have you all to relate to. My life has changed dramatically because of acne, I dont have much fun going out anymore, and I cry alot because I want to be the fun person I used to be. Acne really is horrible, it hurts people deep inside and leaves scars both physically and mentally. I am definitly scarred, but because of you the emotional scars arent as deep as they could be, and I want to thank-you all for that. Anyway!!! Haha I WISH CLEAR SKIN FOR YOU ALL!!! AND HAPPINESS TO FOLLOW. There are too many awesome people on this board, who suffer too much, we dont need this shit!!!! GAHHHH!!!!!

Thank-you... LOL

"I thought many times about suicide and every time I did, I would come on here and I got the support I needed."

Don't start talking that crazy talk. The S word is not allowed ok? :hand:

Don't let acne get the best of you, we are always here for ya :D

I get ya ;) I remember before I found this site I just felt so alone, it's not like acne is a subject you just bring up is it? And most of us have no one we can talk to about this stuff, it's nice how we can all relate to the feelings of anxiety and lack of self confidence and stuff. Okay enough cheese. Let's all do sex. ;D

aww i feel the same way!

and i gota say thanx to all the org people here who understand me and keep me goin. I dont know what i would have done if i hadnt found this site. U people are amazing! :wub:

I fonly i knew u guys in person! lol

thanks a lot acne.org for distracting me from my homework :mad:

haha! yeah id also like to thank the org for distracting me from thesis!

Hey all you orgers... I just wanted to take the time to say thank-you. I was thinking about the past 5 months that I have been on this site almost everyday... and I honestly dont know what I would have done without it. I honestly dont know if I would even be here... without the support that I have received. I thought many times about suicide and every time I did, I would come on here and I got the support I needed. I feel like a part of a family on here, and I'm so glad I have you all to relate to. My life has changed dramatically because of acne, I dont have much fun going out anymore, and I cry alot because I want to be the fun person I used to be. Acne really is horrible, it hurts people deep inside and leaves scars both physically and mentally. I am definitly scarred, but because of you the emotional scars arent as deep as they could be, and I want to thank-you all for that. Anyway!!! Haha I WISH CLEAR SKIN FOR YOU ALL!!! AND HAPPINESS TO FOLLOW. There are too many awesome people on this board, who suffer too much, we dont need this shit!!!! GAHHHH!!!!!

Thank-you... LOL

Me too,

Thank you TOO tdot! You've been very helpful to all of us too!!!!

Suicide is not an answer, but a way out that hurts others more than youself.

Be strong, boy if you knew what I went through I don't know if many would make it that far.

ifonly we could have a gals PJ weekend party to chat and have fun!

Anytime you feel down feel free to PM me, my story is too long I went through hell!

Not only with acne, but the scar treatments too.

I do not know if I would trade it all though, cause I think it has made me a better person, and I had anorexia as well as battling acne.

And not because of acne, they were 2 separate worlds.

Now I am here, suffered a heart attack cause of allergy meds in my early 20's, have minor acne, and few scars.

But I worked for it all. Hee not the heart attack though........

When you want something, go get it. Try, explore, you will find a solution to be somewhat acceptable to you.

No, I am not scar free, close to it and it is good enough. Not that i don't do peels to get more better, but if not (I have my moments) but am at some kind of peace, or getting there with myself.

Yes I would have liked to have no zits in my life, and no scars, but the work it took to be acceptable to myself, I think I am a better person for it. I do yes have my pity parties, but realize, I worked for my good skin. or semi-good skin. (Good is better than what I had..........)

And cause of that have an awesome job, make killer cash, yes could trade for perfect skin, but well, it made me realize that if I could work that hard at my skin, why not a job? Took my mind off all.

some guy called my lucky on a thread. Not a chance, it is work, I worked for it, and being self employed, it could end anyday. but I'd think up something else. Nothing is for sure, all these accutane people, they think after they will never have a pimple again. Not true, unless it is just teen related. Much less, no deep breakouts, but they do happen, and go away if treated with like BP or something.

Please put on a smile, and do realize one day it will be better, may take some work, chipping away, but I am glad I am here now.

I have embarassing scars on my wrists, and have to wear watches and bracelets.

I cut a tendon once, and to repair it (cause the dr. had to fit me in with only local), he had to go up my arm and pull the tendon down and it hurt!!!!!!!!!Then funny cast for 4 weeks, then 8wks. of physio.

Totally brainless, worthless.

Some days I hate myself (looks wise), and some days I love how I look.

Never through it away, I tried, and thanks to my room-mate, I am here.

Looking back, I do not want to die.

Keep fighting!!!

OMG- I just wrote a book!!!! Sorry eveyone, caught up in a meaningful moment.

B.B.

Thank-you... LOL

Me too,

Thank you TOO tdot! You've been very helpful to all of us too!!!!

Suicide is not an answer, but a way out that hurts others more than youself.

Be strong, boy if you knew what I went through I don't know if many would make it that far.

ifonly we could have a gals PJ weekend party to chat and have fun!

Anytime you feel down feel free to PM me, my story is too long I went through hell!

Not only with acne, but the scar treatments too.

I do not know if I would trade it all though, cause I think it has made me a better person, and I had anorexia as well as battling acne.

And not because of acne, they were 2 separate worlds.

Now I am here, suffered a heart attack cause of allergy meds in my early 20's, have minor acne, and few scars.

But I worked for it all. Hee not the heart attack though........

When you want something, go get it. Try, explore, you will find a solution to be somewhat acceptable to you.

No, I am not scar free, close to it and it is good enough. Not that i don't do peels to get more better, but if not (I have my moments) but am at some kind of peace, or getting there with myself.

Yes I would have liked to have no zits in my life, and no scars, but the work it took to be acceptable to myself, I think I am a better person for it. I do yes have my pity parties, but realize, I worked for my good skin. or semi-good skin. (Good is better than what I had..........)

And cause of that have an awesome job, make killer cash, yes could trade for perfect skin, but well, it made me realize that if I could work that hard at my skin, why not a job? Took my mind off all.

some guy called my lucky on a thread. Not a chance, it is work, I worked for it, and being self employed, it could end anyday. but I'd think up something else. Nothing is for sure, all these accutane people, they think after they will never have a pimple again. Not true, unless it is just teen related. Much less, no deep breakouts, but they do happen, and go away if treated with like BP or something.

Please put on a smile, and do realize one day it will be better, may take some work, chipping away, but I am glad I am here now.

I have embarassing scars on my wrists, and have to wear watches and bracelets.

I cut a tendon once, and to repair it (cause the dr. had to fit me in with only local), he had to go up my arm and pull the tendon down and it hurt!!!!!!!!!Then funny cast for 4 weeks, then 8wks. of physio.

Totally brainless, worthless.

Some days I hate myself (looks wise), and some days I love how I look.

Never through it away, I tried, and thanks to my room-mate, I am here.

Looking back, I do not want to die.

Keep fighting!!!

OMG- I just wrote a book!!!! Sorry eveyone, caught up in a meaningful moment.

B.B.

Thank-you so much for your reply, it's very inspiring to hear that you are on the way to complete hapiness! Or have already gotten there! I'm glad you didnt go too far with hurting yourself... I have stood there next to the cutlery drawer thinking seriously about ending it, but something always pulls me back. And y'know what it usually is?? GUILT! suddenly I feel stupid drowning in my tears and sorrows when there are peopel out there who suffer much worse than I do. I have days where I feel completely "silly" for even thinking those thoughts, and days where I just dont care and wish it would end. But there are always people in my life who can shine the light a little my way to keep me going. It's soo difficult though... why does acne hold me back from doing so many things? I wonder sometimes if it is just me making an excuse so that I dont have to deal with the pressure... but the thing is, if I was under too much pressure I would totally collapse and probably become traumatized... I know my limits at this point and they sure dont go very far, and it makes me so sad. But I know that I have become a little stronger each day I struggle, just like you did. I cant belive you suffered a heart attack!! that is crazy! I'm so glad you're better though. And I am so glad you are succesfull and where you want to be. I am not where I want to be right now, I am hoping someday I will have enough strength to fullfil my dreams... It's funny when you think back to being a kid... I dont think any kid places acne or stress in their thoughts of the future. GAWD! I feel a little crazy sometimes, I think way to much into things... Anyway, thank-you for your reply, I wish you the best, and clear skin.

Guest Locked In Grace

I'm glad that you find this place a wonderful source of support, it's pretty cool to think that online communities can touch people so much.

Thanks tdot,

You have made me stronger as well!

But sometimes long roads take you to places you never would of guessed.

I had to focus on a career, otherwise I would have wen't crazy.

Yes somedays I do not work, depressed, but just sleep and feel better after.

My skin is not perfect, but way better now.

I do worry too much, but hey you are a pretty gal, seen some pics of you.

The acne will go, keep trying, something will work.

And the minor scars are treatable.

Just look ahead, the road may be long and frustrating, but one day you will be OK.

Just look future, not just now.

Thanks again.

I have 3 young children, and a wonderful husband who supports me, and I would not be here now, if I did something stupid.

P.S. My scars were worse when we met, and he helped me get em fixed.

He thought they were nothing, saw my other features, but did support me because it was what I wanted.

Hang in there, it will be fine. Persue your dreams, and they will come true.

Surrounding yourself with positive people, and you will be fine.

xoxoxoxoxo :wub:

i just found this website and I am glad I found this MB. Only acne sufferers understand what it's truly like to have acne. it's a bitch! And to know one is not alone, is a comforting feeling (even though I'd rather this site didn't exist b/c in my ideal world, acne would be cured forever!!!! and such a site would be obsolete) Hey! if we can send freaking men to the moon, why can't we cure zits????? :rolleyes::D

peace