Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

im tired of being lonely

i met someone that i like a lot. we are going to do something but its not a date. she said she would go with me because its "fun". this sucks.

love sucks when it's not a mutual thing.

she is really nice to me too. i guess she is just a nice person. oh well atleast i can do something with her.

There's nothing wrong with "fun". Many relationships have started from going out for "fun" and things have progressed from there. Give it time and a good chance - if it works out, it could go in the direction you desire. If it doesn't, just know you gave it your all and it wasn't meant to be. Good luck.

i doubt it'll turn into a relationship. she already knows how i feel about her so its time for her to make the move.

i doubt it'll turn into a relationship. she already knows how i feel about her so its time for her to make the move.

No, it's time for you to make a move. Go for a kiss or a hug or something. You obviously didn't let her know because if you did she would of either rejected you or accepted you. You must try because regret is a female dog and then you die. Go for platinum and you might strike gold at worst, go for coal and you will strike dirt at first. Good luck! Case closed.

:ninja:

perhaps she just needs more time?...cheer up. it's probably too early to assume any particular response from her...just a two cents worth from a girl.

No, it's time for you to make a move. Go for a kiss or a hug or something. You obviously didn't let her know because if you did she would of either rejected you or accepted you. You must try because regret is a female dog and then you die. Go for platinum and you might strike gold at worst, go for coal and you will strike dirt at first. Good luck! Case closed.

I agree, Guy20, you must ''play'' with your life. Risk it all, fall, get back up. It's good experience. Wait for the vibe and move in :razz:

Guest been13years

It's hard to chill out and play it cool, but that's exactly what you have to do if you want a chance. Don't play head games with her, but just act casual and make her want to know more about you.

I'm lonely too, but this is an off year.

i walked 10+ min. away from my car to walk with her to the dorms. then i walked all the way back to my car lol

Guest been13years

Well, that's just chivalrous. Girls like being walked home.

i told her there was times where i wanted to walk with her. but, i didnt because she was busy talking to a friend on her way out (she said it was ok if i did). so i walked with her this time, they were talking for 8 min. then the friend left and i walked with her for the remainder of the time. i felt like an idiot lol.

Guest been13years

Yeah, well, just give it time. Get to know her better. There have been a lot of times that I realized I really didn't like a guy after I got to know him better, even though I started out with a white-hot crush. Just protect yourself, dude, that's number one.

Yeah, well, just give it time. Get to know her better. There have been a lot of times that I realized I really didn't like a guy after I got to know him better, even though I started out with a white-hot crush. Just protect yourself, dude, that's number one.

i dont think she has a crush on me lol

perseverance can make her fall for you.

I don't agree. Guy20, you gotta make this move for real. It will have HUGE benefits for you in the long run. Even if you get rejected, you will feel a lot better and knowing that you tried. Regret is the worst feeling ever. What if some other guy starts doing the same thing and becomes HER boyfriend. How will you feel then? You were in the position to make a move but made none, and now you are going crazy thinking if that could of been you. The TIME is NOW. Make a move after you walk her to the dorm. Ask, "so what you think about us?" or better yet, "hey wanna check out a movie sometime?", or "let's get something to eat, you hungry?" You have all the skills you need. I will guide you through it all. Case closed.

I don't agree. Guy20, you gotta make this move for real. It will have HUGE benefits for you in the long run. Even if you get rejected, you will feel a lot better and knowing that you tried. Regret is the worst feeling ever. What if some other guy starts doing the same thing and becomes HER boyfriend. How will you feel then? You were in the position to make a move but made none, and now you are going crazy thinking if that could of been you. The TIME is NOW. Make a move after you walk her to the dorm. Ask, "so what you think about us?" or better yet, "hey wanna check out a movie sometime?", or "let's get something to eat, you hungry?" You have all the skills you need. I will guide you through it all. Case closed.

i asked her if she wanted to go bowling and she said yes. then i asked is this a good day and she said, "my boyfriend is visiting me that day." she broke up with him two days after that. so i asked her, "if the bowling thing was a date." she said, "no its just something thats for fun." and when i asked, "do you like me the way that i like you?" (i emailed her and told her how i felt). she said, "i just broke up with my b/f." so i guess that isnt a no. i dont know wtf to do guys.