Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tacc

Dosing abnormalities

I'm under the assumption that most of you take Accutane twice a day with food - but, of course there are exceptions.

How rare is it to take 80 mg in a single dose?

i don't think it matters whether you take the pills together or at different times. i do either one.

I'm under the assumption that most of you take Accutane twice a day with food - but, of course there are exceptions.

How rare is it to take 80 mg in a single dose?

i took 60 in a single dose. my derm told me to take them both at once. Its not rare to take 80mg in a single dose, and its normal. If my dose would of been raised to 80, I would have taken 80 in a single dose.

I would think that taking them seperately would be better because it would keep the level of Accutane constant in your blood stream instead of having peaks and dips all the time.. Just my opinion though. I'd almost think it'd cause more shock on the body by taking it all at one time, but I don't know??

I would think that taking them seperately would be better because it would keep the level of Accutane constant in your blood stream instead of having peaks and dips all the time.. Just my opinion though. I'd almost think it'd cause more shock on the body by taking it all at one time, but I don't know??

nah wouldn't really make a difference much. your right though about that in a way.