Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Time4HighSelfEsteem

Is it ok to switch from one accutane brand to another?

thanks fellow ny'er...well i am in ex ny'er. born and raised.

REALLY?!! what part? I was born in Brooklyn, I reside in Staten island, and i currently go to brooklyn/manhattan often.

born in brooklyn heights. lived there for a long time, then moved to park slope, then williamsburrg. i love brooklyn.

you still have family in brooklyn? and have u ever come back to brooklyn?

Guest Locked In Grace

They're all the same whether generic or Roche Accutane. Once the patent of a pharmaceutical is lifted, it's just a copy the original exercise.

yes, i still have family in brooklyn. my sister. i was just there a few months ago. I did a show at The Living Room in Manhattan. But, I only come there once a year or so. I also love me some California and I am a beach girl!

Thanks Lockedingrace, i feel better now that all ya let me know :)

yes, i still have family in brooklyn. my sister. i was just there a few months ago. I did a show at The Living Room in Manhattan. But, I only come there once a year or so. I also love me some California and I am a beach girl!

Thanks Lockedingrace, i feel better now that all ya let me know :)

yea that sounds nice.. I'm kinda tired of being in NY, i love it but i wanna move else where and try other cities/states.

The only difference between Amnesteem and Claravis are the binders, dyes, capsule type, etc. So the only way it should make any difference is if you have a sensitivity or allergy to one of those ingredients. The isotretinoin component is exactly the same, and in order to be an approved generic they have demonstrate that their pill has a similar bioavailablity to the Roche brand name. The data i have seen on isotretinoin generics is that their bioavailability is practically identical. So switching from one approved generic to another shouldn't effect your course at all.