Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Danker

Hidious face- Help me on acne products

hi, Im johan and my face looks hidious, it was all my fault not to treat my acne as soon as it began, I i have cyst becuase they are hard and big all over my right cheek spreading to my neck, i was previously using ProActive repairing lotion and seemed useless though i also didnt knew how to use it and only used it in the moring and not at night.

well I live in Ontario and just moved to brampton, I would appreciate any recommandation on products and sites where i can buy medications

I ordered CSR and CSC, any recommandations on moisturizers?

I wanted to ask about the ALO vera FOTE, it seems alot of people use it, would i be able to use it with my CSR?

I went to a health store yesterday and i asked about acne medications and the lady showed me vitamin pills Called DermaMED Troubled skin, something like that, Does this stuff really works? any recommendations?

I currently cant go to the doctor becuase i was irresponsible not to renew my Health card, so i have to stick with

over the counter medications

i will post pictures on my gallery tomorrow. thanks

u know what so freaking funny about my skin? no matter what kinda product i use it doesn't do a shit. and only way to make my skin look good is to be on 24/7. and i think urs is same as mine too. so just diet, instead of using so much chemicals

complex 15 or emu oil r my recommendations for a moisturizer. i use complex 15, and spot treat with emu oil on dry pimples