Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tweet

Eyes ~ Lips ~ Face ~

Have you ever used any of their brushes or makeup bags?

I have not used any of the brushes. I just ordered a set of brushes that works great. If you want the link - ask me. But I've tried the eye shadows, and their lip gloss. I'm ordering more stuffs from there. I'll tell you about the rest when I receive my order. :)

It's worth the risk since everything is a dollar.

Don't do it. Friends of mine who ordered from them said their product are just plain crap. Unless you get things like sponge or blot paper.

Don't do it. Friends of mine who ordered from them said their product are just plain crap. Unless you get things like sponge or blot paper.

I guess it must only be me then. It works good on my skin type.

I loove makeupalley :D

I just read excellent reviews on E.L.F's therapeutic lip balm... I will buy that tomorrow :D

For those who've tried E.L.F's blotting sheets, how do you like them? are they like tissue paper or more like Clean and Clear? (it bothers me that Clean & clear blotting sheets have mineral oil in them...)

I loove makeupalley :D

I just read excellent reviews on E.L.F's therapeutic lip balm... I will buy that tomorrow :D

For those who've tried E.L.F's blotting sheets, how do you like them? are they like tissue paper or more like Clean and Clear? (it bothers me that Clean & clear blotting sheets have mineral oil in them...)

lol doesnt the oil defy the point!? haha

Jeez, how do they even make a profit?

Hmm, i think i'll go try out the blotting sheets and the eyelash curler. [email protected]$1 when i payed $18 for mine, good think i have the reciept :dance:

When you try out the blotting sheets, tell me how you like them lol.. I know they are only a buck, so I might want to give them a try myself. :D

"e.l.f. Professional Shine Eraser

These amazing little sheets instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and mattify shiny skin. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin, masking facial imperfections. Travel pack fits neatly in purse for on-the-go touch-ups. Contains: 50 sheets."

I just read the thing again. The sheets have Green Tea in it too. NEAT! I wonder the same thing too - how they make a profit. But they support charity too - and don't test their products on animals.

But you guys better hurry - I just ordered some more - they're pretty back up with the orders.

I'm going to go to Target later and pick up some E.L.F blotting sheets :D

Good Luck Mandy - all sold out at the one near me. :( I had to order mine over the internet. Went to target today - in the E.L.F. bin - there were 5 tubes of gloss left and 3 eyeshadows. GEE. I have to wait 3-5 weeks.

Alright I just used an e.l.f blotting sheet :D I really like it! You mayy need to use a couple sheets though. The sheets are much more better looking than the clean & clear ones.. and dont look nearly as bad when you are done using it (unlike how gross the C&C sheet looks when you are done..)

Alright I just used an e.l.f blotting sheet :D I really like it! You mayy need to use a couple sheets though. The sheets are much more better looking than the clean & clear ones.. and dont look nearly as bad when you are done using it (unlike how gross the C&C sheet looks when you are done..)

Gosh - I can't wait to get mine. I need the Green Tea in it to calm my skin. I go through the blotting sheets like crazy - cuz it really help keeping the oil from your skin from clogging up and becoming blackheads. I'm glad I found something cheap with a little extra (Green Tea). Hope Target stock up. (Crossing my fingers and toes.) Don't wanna wait.