Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
natalie_xox

considering starting clear skin

currently i already cleanse/ moisturize with cetaphil

I used to use proactiv, which helped, but like others stated stopped working and really just wasn't cutting it anymore.

my dermatoligst put me on tazorac, but i find it to make me too peely.. whereas BP didn't do that before.

should i use dan's bp or nuetrogena?

Hi natalie!

It's really up to you which BP you want to use.

Either one will work fine, the differences between them are the only big concern. Dan's is a clear gel that goes on invisible, you get a large tube for a good price. N on-the-spot is a tiny tube, so it only lasts around 5 days or so, it is white and creamy and more drying than the gel. If you want to get started right away, you can go ahead and get N ots at the store then switch to Dan's at a later time if you want to. Lots of people have done it that way so they could get started quicker.

Either way, good luck! And don't hesitate to holler if you need any help!

If you do start the regimen, just remember not to get discouraged by flaking, dryness, redness, and "not workingness" at the beginning.

Flaking, dryness, and redness are all something you'll eventually lose as your skin adapts.

It will seem like bp is doing nothing for a while, but stick with it and you'll eventually see results

Hooray for Dan! :clap: My skin was irritated by his cleanser so I had to switch back to Purpose but I love his bp gel.