Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Siouxsie

How long did it take you to see noticable improvement?

How long for CSR to give results?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How long did it take for CSR to show any improvement in your skin?

• 1 month or less
    • 2 months
    • 3 months
    • 3+ months
    • after 3 months, still no major improvement, so I quit

Okay I know there are lots of similar polls, but I am wondering about how long to just see improvement, not total clarity. I've been doing CSR for 4 weeks now with no real improvement. My skin is no worse, but its not better either. I was thinking my breakouts should be slowing by now, but they keep coming...

So how long did it take for you to see noticable improvement in your skin with CSR?

i had a little bit of improvement in the first two months, but i didnt actually REALLY notice it until the third month. of course, even then it was a pretty rocky road, but i was noticing improvement by that time. it just takes more time for some people i guess.

improvement was slow, I didn't see a lot of gradual change. For me it was more like at the three month mark it was just gone. Maybe slight improvment between 2 and 3 months.

I have not heard of it taking longer than 3 months for anyone.

i saw overall improvement immediately for awhile but it was only a little- then after 4 1/2 months is when i started going multiple days without anything new popping up- which is what i call good improvement

i had a little bit of improvement in the first two months, but i didnt actually REALLY notice it until the third month. of course, even then it was a pretty rocky road, but i was noticing improvement by that time. it just takes more time for some people i guess.

Same thing for me, i did go off the regimen a couple of times though. I couldnt handle the dryness :ninja:. But it was my fault, i used too much BP to begin with(Full finger since day 1 :wall:). I noticed a significant amount of improvement by month 4. I had almost no acne! Sometimes i would get zits but they were very small and appeared less frequently. I've noticed so much improvement that now i can do the regimen once a day and it'll be equally as effective :D. I suppose if i really did do the regimen 2x a day w/o taking any breaks and not using to much BP to begin with, i would've seen improvements even faster.

I'm on week 9 and per my sig I had one zit earlier this week and another small one trying to come up this morning, but up until last Tuesday I had at least 2 or 3 active zits all the time. Then all of a sudden last week my face cleared up and stayed clear for 8 days. So even though I'm experiencing a little breakout right now, I'd say the end of month 2 was when I finally started to see some noticeable improvement.

Okay....so I guess I should stick it out the full 3 months. Hopefully I will be one of those people who clear up all of a sudden (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! :pray: )

I am taking some photos here & there so I dont delude myself into thinking that my skin looks better when really the pimples have just moved around my face. It's sort of like my acne photo diary. Its not showing any real improvement yet...my pimples arent getting so HUGE anymore, but that may be cuz I have been very good at not picking at my face too.