Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spikeyli

New refillable powder travel brush from Joppa

Good news everyone, Amy is going to get a bunch of refillable travel brushes next week and there will be a new set of 5 pc travel brushes available too. Keep your eyes peel! I have a feeling these will go quickly.

In case you guys wonder, the refillable travel brush is a super soft brush with a hollow handle that you can put the Joppa powders in. All you need to do is take off the lid and tap the handle to loosen up the powder inside and then you sweep on your face. So instead of taking your jars of foundation with you, you can just take your brush and reapply any time during the day. Oh man I'm so getting one! I already asked Amy if I can pre-order a set.

Oh and one more thing, for the person who asked the difference between the gold kabuki brush and the pink kabuki brush, there's no difference, just the color. By the way, Amy has a black kabuki brush too, if you like black better than the other color, tell her your preference when you order. I like the pink one, all my other brushes are black.