Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wasting_days_away

I'm attempting my 2nd liver flush...

I'm attempting my 2nd liver flush because I couldn't go all the way through with my first one.(after 1 and a half of espsom slats i felt like total crap).

anyways, wish me luck...

any tips how to make this experience a little bit more pleasant?

thanks

I'm attempting my 2nd liver flush because I couldn't go all the way through with my first one.(after 1 and a half of espsom slats i felt like total crap).

anyways, wish me luck...

any tips how to make this experience a little bit more pleasant?

thanks

From what I have heard, and from what I know... do not get carried away. These salts put your body through a lot of strain.

I did one a couple of years ago now. If i remember correctly i drank the juice/oil through a straw and had some extra strong mints to suck too. I didn't feel sick whatsoever. The flush didn't help at all with my acne though.

Use water enemas the following days from the flush to help remove as much toxins and help u fell better. Play some music you like. :P

haha

thanks guys

i had my first 3/4 of a cup of epsom salts an hour ago... and i'm going to have another in an hour or so. hehe.

it wasn't too bad hehe maybe it's cos i'm getting used to it?

LOL

i'm still alive!

3 cups of water mixed with 4 table spoons of epsom salts.

anyways, today, i had little green stones... they were all mostly the same size.

is that normal?

"Green to bright green stones reflect a relatively healthy liver and gallbladder. Stones that are anywhere from brown to black (almost always foul smelling) reflect a liver that is either in a disease state -- or well on the way."