Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Michael Jackson

f-you acne

Yeah :(

I remember when I was a little girl I always used to think "God I can't wait to be a teenager".

I used to imagine all the things I would be doing. Driving my car, going places with my friends. Funny how none of that came to be.

Guest Michael Jackson

I remember when I was a little girl I always used to think "God I can't wait to be a teenager".

I used to imagine all the things I would be doing. Driving my car, going places with my friends. Funny how none of that came to be.

yeah

i put acne before everything

like I can't do that because i'll breakout

I wish my mom would of told me that i would become a freak in my teenage years

I can relate. My high-school years we're fucking depressing as hell when they should have been the best of my life. Seems like everyone else I knew enjoyed them. While everyone was partying and getting laid, I was sitting in my room thinking of ways to kill myself.

Guest No Pride

Only because you have mental issues that need to be worked out. I know, I have been there before. Everyone here has told you that you are beautiful. You know its true and still you act this way. You need a spark in your life. Something to get you going. Maybe you need to get laid and/or get a boyfriend. Its what worked for me. Acne is not your problem, trust me on this. You need a spark and you need it soon.

Guest Michael Jackson

I can relate. My high-school years we're fucking depressing as hell when they should have been the best of my life. Seems like everyone else I knew enjoyed them. While everyone was partying and getting laid, I was sitting in my room thinking of ways to kill myself.

this describes my high school experience

i can relate all too well, everyone tells me freshman year of college is supposed to be the best... so many ways to make new friends... I've had soo many oppurtunities too! But i constantly keep pushing everyone away... My acne has made me so isolated.

Guest Michael Jackson

I actually wish I would have never started the regimen, gotten tane, and in the best situation possible, be clear and enjoying my senior year

fuck the regimen for moderate acne seriously

Eh, it'll get better. You certainly don't look any worse than I did in high school. I would have put money down that I was one of the more uglier people in a school of more than 2000 other kids.

Guest Michael Jackson

Eh, it'll get better. You certainly don't look any worse than I did in high school. I would have put money down that I was one of the more uglier people in a school of more than 2000 other kids.

from you av you don't look like a bad looking guy

Why? Your hot. Even in your pics your acne doesnt even look that bad.

from you av you don't look like a bad looking guy

I look different now than my senior year of high school four years ago. I had bad cystic acne, I was skinny as hell and I never shaved for fear of making my acne worse. There's a reason I didn't get a gf till I was 21. ;)

Why? Your hot. Even in your pics your acne doesnt even look that bad.

Photos hide so much... but thank you.

i never had clear skin in my entire teen life. and even though the tane has almost completely cleared me of zits, acne left scars and visible pores. yeah f acne

I dunno what i'd prefer.. having acne in my highschool yrs or now 20+

My skin while i was still in school was decent i spose, had a few spots id cover up but nothing that bugged me. I didnt enjoy those yrs regardless, the people were just all idiots.. either on drugs, girls slept around, everyone was fake and i just didnt fit in. I couldnt WAAIITT till i finished my HSC (higher school certif) and start a new life meeting new people. im 21 next week. 2 months ago i broke out sumthin bad OUTTA NOWHERE!! :cry: hated myself and everyone around me untill i recieved roacc i thought "there is hope". Its been lil over a month on tane and my attitudes better but its just a shame i havent enjoyed and i mean really ENJOYED my life till this day! instead im battling friggen pimples and spending more time in bathroom than outdoors!

so yes F-YOU acne!

gluck with everything x

i also wish i woulda gotten accutane when my acne was at its worse. maybe if i had i wouldn't have these scars. but maybe if would have made my face worse? who knows.

i feel like a genetically engineered freak. seriously. frankenstein or something.

all my best years in life have already been wasted due to acne and post acne scars,pigementation.I couldnt live my life to the fullest which i could have if this wasnt there,i know that for a fact.It is really frustrating for me since no one in my family (that includes my grandparents,uncles,aunties,cousins) has acne.My mum who is 50 years old has 10 times better skin than mine,no wrinkle no pigmentation and she never even used anything but moisturizer throughout her life.

after days of hiding out in my room i finally went out today thinkomg that my skin had gotten a little better. while i was shopping i accidently caught myself in the mirror and my heart just sank. i went straight home, got in the tub and cried. i feel so ugly. ive been off tane for a year and have just gotten a terrible breakout in the last 2 months that wont go away. im going to the derm for more accutane but i dont have the strength to deal with this again. ive dealt with this since i was 13 and i just want to live my life without being dissapointed with myself. yes...fuck acne........................im tired of feeling sad. :cry:

I'm a junior and I've had it for around 4 years. I'm clear now but I have soo many scars, [hyperpigmentation] I thought as soon as my acne was gone, I would have some self confidence but it never happened. My mom is 50 too and she has no wrinkles or anything, her skin is AMAZING, people think she's like in her 30s. I'm so sick of acne. I want to put my hair up for once but I can't even do that. ugh

hyperpigmentation sucks.. very very badly. I completely hate hyperpigmentation. i have 2 pimples right now but the rest of my face is covered in spots because of pih.