Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice2k

~== ULTIMATE DEMODEX SOLUTION PROGRAM : ANTI ZITS/ACNE/ 14-20 Day Regime ==~

ULTIMATE DEMODEX SOLUTION PROGRAM

IPB ImageIPB Image

Hello everyone. After clearing hardly my acne with GLA I were pretty happy but I couldnt solve problem zits that i still left have zitz and want to finish for once my skin oillness . So in our city we have many beauty centers clinic that allmost have anti acne prorams.. But for now best one I found in clinic FS and FLA . ( http://flaviusbaku.com/ Their OFwebsite ) Anyways they checked my face condition , test diagnostit allergies , hormones level , etc... So they recommend me to join program Ultimate Demodex Program that takes 14-20 days.. In the end program you would have no any acne zit or even 80% oilness skin down .. (however they still dont know how much time it would take me to be fully clear max 1-2 month) And well I am accepted and signed.. So let's See what this program contain:

* DIET (During program)

* Supplements (A lot >,<)

* Procedures Topical : Pro 4 step Microdermbasion , ALA Chemical Peeiling (one of my fav :D ) and some gels apply over night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supplements Daily:

* Flukonazol 150mg - 1 Tablet

* Immunal 80Mg - 2 Tablets

* Antihistaminik Tabegyl 1Mg - 1 tablet

* Kefzol 1gr - 2times to blood

* Metronidazole 250mg - 2 tablet

* Solutio Acidi Ascorbinici Vitamine C 2Ml 5% - 1 time to blood

* Pantothenic Acid B5 500mg - 4 capsule (2gr b5 totsl a day)

* AEVIT (Retinvol + Vitamin E) - 2 gel caps a day

Topical :

* Tonic FR clinic made (contain Zinc , B5 , other thing) Apply morning wait 1 houre than wash off - Befors sleep apply and dont wash sleep (Use till bottle finish)

* Metrogyl Metronidazole Gel USP 1% Morning apply and dont wash

* ColoBiocin - To eye 4 time a day

* A4 sof gel Made by FR (contain zinc, vaselin etc..) - apply afternoon to face and leave it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIET:

FIRST OF ALL : NOT HEATED OILS , NO WHITE BREAD OR ANYTHING MADE BY WHITE , NO REFINED SUGER

Not allowed:

Sheep Meat

Fried foods

Pure salt

canned foods

mushroom and fish souces

Mayones / Ketchup

Citrus Fruits (Orange , lemon etc...)

Chocolate

Coffee

Soda (cola pepsi sprite)

Nuts

Chips

Tomato

Black Tea

Allowed:

1.5 or 2l water a day (Need)

whole grain / oat meal (No suger)

brown rice

Pure white chicken meat (No skin)

Sweet potato

Fishes (Boiled . raw or streamed)

Kefir

All vegetables (Again No tomato)

Soups

Fruits

White tea , green or detox (DeCaffeined)

-------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICAL IN CLINIC:

A week 1 time Pro.Microderm , 2 week ALA chemical peeiling + face masage for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In first they didnt wanted to accept me becouse I am was very stressfull so they told me relax and belive other way we cancel program.. Hope it would work

STARTING FROM TOMMOROW 12 OCTOBER ~ GOOD LUCK ME :D

IPB Image

that's a lot! although it seems that your skin doesnt need that much treatment, i really hope you're in good hands with flavius.

if you have time, would you mind translating into english those supplements? :D do you speak russian?

good luck!

P.S. keep us updated with pics ok? :)

Yeah I'm curious as well what those supplements acctually are.

I wonder how much you're paying for this whole thing, I hope they're not ripping you off.

They're giving you abscorbic acid in a needle injection. Though I assume you're not doing that yourself.

Oh interesting, I didn't know you were from Turkey. Mehrhaba (don't know if I spelled that right).

Well damn that is a lot. I hope it works for you.

Merhaba Kanmi Nasilsin?

Well I am from Azerbaijan. That country near to Turkey and our language looks same kind but have diffrents...

Yes I speak russian..

Well I dont know this is their Ultimate solution to againt Demodex.. Today girl from med club came I got blood VitC and Antibiotic - also took orally and for eyes too.. Only felt sux when antiobiotic used to my blood: for 4-5 min my mouth was so dried so i ran to sleep.

PS: Those supplements 80% name wrote in english.. So you can search in google or wikipedia for info

13 October / Day 2 [END]

Well at the moment taking daily those supplements same time morning to blood Vitamin c and antibiotic . And night again 1plug to blood Antibiotic. Kinda Feel myself so weak from those antibiotics >_< :

What is interesthing in my diet plans as clinic gaved me are totaly avoided black tea ... Hmmm Interesthing why? Maybe becouse caffein 40gr

RESULT: So far nothing changed on my skin still got few small zitz and 1 new yuk!

If to say true Yes I am still opposed to antibiotics.. And think wont change my mind never! But seeing sucessfully patience of our clinic Flavius with this program I am thinked to join and finish for once all my skin problems.. Hope would be sucesfully in the end. :)

I thought you were opposed to antibiotics?

After finish this program result need to be that you dont get any acne or zit.. Demodex source need to killed. After finish this program they have anti-aging /Skin diets that if you want you can move on that diet also use some supplements for skin... to keep skin healthy...

don't die of a drug overdose lol. Seriously your going to die from so much lol. I take 3 medicines and i hate having that many lol.

Well, i'm a bit skeptical on the demodex thing. The demodex mites have been associated with rosacea, but not so much acne.

However, with 2 antibiotics and an antifungal, i'll be surprised if you don't clear. I will be surprised if you remain clear afterwards.

Yes well I am allready seing improvement. Also my doctors said me after finish this program I need to move diffrent program for naurish skin + take new supplement called "Coenzyme A"

IPB Image

Sorry guys to making you confuse:

Ok well: I am atm on Demodex program once I am get clear I am gonno quit this programs. Than there have program called Radiant skin Program Forever. In this program you feed your skin and anti-agign. I know that I am young so now I dont need to worry about my skin.. But I still interest in this program so better now to take care of skin :)

PS: I meant Nourish Skin Sorry :P