Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

which Ipledge number do I call?

Guest ThereIsHope

my account got locked and I can't get in because apparently I have the wrong password or something, which ipledge number do I call for that??

Guest ThereIsHope

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ok, I don't know whats going on with my account! I tried to log in, and I tried so many times my account got locked. So I called the number, and picked the "forgot your password" option and then they asked me to type in a significant date thing, and I dont have one so I made one up and it didnt work. So I tried the "forgot ID number" and all they said was "call prescriber."

Should I just call my prescriber?? I have NO clue what is going on.

Have you actually received your password from ipledge? The first thing they do is make you pick a new password and set a date of significance.

On the phone there should be an option to talk to an operator who you can explain your problem to. If there isn't, use the option to report a pregnancy and you'll get right through. But you didn't hear that from me. :ninja:

Guest ThereIsHope

I received my ipledge password in the mail, but it didnt work and then my account got locked from trying to log in too many times.

If there isn't, use the option to report a pregnancy and you'll get right through. But you didn't hear that from me.

I received my ipledge password in the mail, but it didnt work and then my account got locked from trying to log in too many times.

If there isn't, use the option to report a pregnancy and you'll get right through. But you didn't hear that from me.

wont they be mad that i'm NOT reporting a pregnancy??? :ninja:

i would think they'd be happy your not reporting a pregnancy.

I'm not recommending this as a first line of offense - i'm pretty sure there is an option to talk to a person without using the pregnancy option, but i did have to use that option when ipledge launched because they would not release my prescription for dispensation despite the fact that i and my doctor had complied with all the requirements. Their phone lines were just putting me on hold and hanging up on me after an hour or so on hold, and my doctor and pharmacy couldn't get through either. I was not going to miss my prescription window and wind up still taking Accutane on my wedding day, so i used the pregnancy option. The person on the other end did not seem to know i had used it and fixed my prescription for me. My pharmacist and doctor were amazed that i had gotten through to someone. They asked me "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!" And let me tell you, when i told them how, they laughed and laughed.

But again - method of last resort. Try to get through to them in the normal way.

When I tried calling iPledge for assistance with my account I could not get through to a real person. I went round and round with the automated system. Decided to select the "report a pregnancy" option. Hmmm, got right through to a REAL person. My derm's assistant laughed too when I told her that's how I got thru to someone. Even they couldn't get a person on the line. Amazing isn't it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest ThereIsHope

Ok I just tried the report a pregnancy TWICE and still couldnt get through!! I am ssooo aggravated right now..........

wont they be mad that i'm NOT reporting a pregnancy??? :ninja:

i would think they'd be happy your not reporting a pregnancy.

That's hilarious! :lol:

I've never been able to use that phone number, they tell me my info isn't correct even though it is. So I've always had to do it online.

Guest ThereIsHope

ok I think I fianally got this sorted out!

I called AGAIN and finally got someone to talk to, and I told them my problem and my ID number and everything and then she asked me for my date of birth and then she said the date I gave her didnt match with the one in my account! So I went and looked back at my ipledge folder, and sure enough, my mom had put down the WRONG year for the birthday! :wall:

So I called my derm, had them fix the year date, and then I tried logging into the system again and it worked!! Woohoo! :dance: