Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sbbbjm

my jessner results

i'm a darker complected asian guy, and i am almost to the full recovery as it has been a week since i have completed a Jessner peel.

i only used one layer -- had the usual skin turning very brown and smooth, then drying up and flaking off. the new skin under the skin that flaked off was red and quite tender and sensitive for a couple of days. now it feels normal once again, BUT you can tell where i had the large patches come off because it is either still a bit red or the skin is slightly darker. my pores are smaller and my scars are lighter but i feel like my face looks like a piece of camoflauge cloth bc i have lighter and darker patches that i didn't have before

is this going to go away and i just haven't let the new skin heal completely or should i not do this anymore because it cause weird pigmentation?

maybe you did not apply evenly...

Apply evenly?

You meant if sbbbjm apply EVENLY all over his face, then no hyperpigmentation (no uneven tone patches)?

i put the same amount everywhere . . . and only my chine and cheeks turned brown. i'm not as dark as say southeast asians but i'm not a fair skinned asian person either

so no one has an explanation?

Chemical peels often cause darkening of the skin, and this can be patchy. According to my dermatologist it should go away. I'm going to ask about some of my dark spots tomorrow that resulted from a chem peel. PM me if you wanna know what my doctor said. I'm going to my dermatologic surgeon who does my Smoothbeams to see what she thinks.

Whats up with these jessnres peels? heard alot of good, what do they do.?????

Interested...................maybe I should try, I am very white. Like real white, Swedish.....