An unusual breakout...

Notifications
Clear all

An unusual breakout 3 weeks into regimen.

MemberMember
(@f49z0r5)

Posted : 10/23/2003 6:18 pm

I don't normally get these types of breakouts, I don't normally get any real breakouts that much. But I'm on week 3 of the regimen and I got this red bump type zit, it is tender to the touch and hurts when I touch it. I normally get small white heads. Did I get this breakout because when I started the regimen I barely used any BP? Like it's been said, it takes 2-3 weeks for a zit to form. And since when I started using the bp, I used very little and it was hard to get every spot covered, especially on the sides of my face. And thats where I got this breakout. Could this be the reason? Did anyone else get a breakout on their 3rd week? Did it clear up fast?

MemberMember
(@hickory)

Posted : 10/23/2003 6:36 pm

i got a small breakout on the 3rd week (this is my 3rd week too) but i dont think it was because i used too little because i started off using almost 2 fingers worth (my acne wasnt bad at all, but i didnt read the part about how much to start with) :-# i think my breakout is due to being too rough with applying the bp and too little moisturizer. just try not to touch it and apply excessive bp to the area and it should go away soon smile.gif

MemberMember
(@f49z0r5)

Posted : 10/23/2003 6:51 pm

i got a small breakout on the 3rd week (this is my 3rd week too) but i dont think it was because i used too little because i started off using almost 2 fingers worth (my acne wasnt bad at all, but i didnt read the part about how much to start with)  :-# i think my breakout is due to being too rough with applying the bp and too little moisturizer. just try not to touch it and apply excessive bp to the area and it should go away soon smile.gif
MemberMember
(@mikey5769)

Posted : 04/06/2014 6:48 pm

im on my third week and same thing happened to me i just got 2 big painful pimps on my cheek. however i use a generous amount of bp and get it eveywhere and am extremely gentle, so i honestly don't know what the problem is

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 04/08/2014 11:19 am

I am a couple of days after third week, going to first month. I had some pimples in jaw line which are different to my previous. Smaller, but more difficult to pop them and exit the puss. I think it does not take that much for a pimple to form. Since i started the regimen i touch my face every now and then, especially in the morning before cleansing to see if i notice any pimple forming under the surface, and for almost 20 days i didnt. The current pimples were evolved from clogged pores that were uneven in touch. Anyway, maybe the use of bp is altering the pimple quality in each one of us.