Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzylee86

HOW do you not touch your face?????

Am i the only one that has a problem with this? I know your not supposed to do this and it probably has contributed to some of my problems but i just cant stop. it's like i keep checking to see if its still there or something. i know its vertually impossible for anything to dissappear in a matter of minutes but i just CANT STOP! its the first thing i do in the morning to see what condition my face is in today...any tips? :think:

Am i the only one that has a problem with this? I know your not supposed to do this and it probably has contributed to some of my problems but i just cant stop. it's like i keep checking to see if its still there or something. i know its vertually impossible for anything to dissappear in a matter of minutes but i just CANT STOP! its the first thing i do in the morning to see what condition my face is in today...any tips? :think:

I am a huge toucher/picker (and popper). My derm told me that if it's a bad habit and I can't break it to at least keep a bottle of hand sanitizer with me. Don't touch unless well sanitized.

good luck,

Platinum