Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shiny

went to see Dr Chu today....

In case it helps anyone,I thought I'd share my experience.

Dr Chu was very pleased with the results of my first subcision.On the left side of my face all the pits have filled in. On the right there's some improvement but he thinks Isologon would really help.So I'd better start saving!!

Actually,my 2 brothers who I haven't seen for 2 months were struggling to find my pits.They think I've had about 40% improvement from 2 Nlites and 1 subcision session.

I'm due to have more subcision on Monday.

I like Dr Chu.I know he's a busy man but he gave me his full attention today to answer all my questions.He's the first derm I've ever been to and so far he's really helped me.

I'm really grateful to everyone here for all your advice and help (and honesty). Thank you so much.

smile.gif Dr Chu r0x! I'm seeing him on the 31st for subcision and the isolagen biopsy, cant wait!

How long did it take before the brusing and swelling from subcision wasnt noticable?

--CS

That's great news shiny - really happy for you biggrin.gif

I'm seeing Dr Chu again (5th appointment) on the 7th Jan - I had excision 2 weeks ago and I don't like the look of my NEW scar - I emailed him and he said I could pop in to see him in the clinic next Wed if I was worried, he would squeeze me in. That's sweet of him.

I don't think many derms would even bother responding.