Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
a529612

Which AHA are you using?

I've had good results with the AHA ENhanced Lition (the ony in my sig), its improving one of my acne scars really well, too bad its not working so well on any others, but it IS controlling my acne! I think your skin just has to get used to it

Aha enhanced is good, but it's a very strong concentration, especially to start out with. And if yr skin is sensitive it'll really irritate you. Lac-hydrin 5 is what I use and it is great. It's mild so it is a good one to start with. Even though it's mild, it'll still moisturize and get rid of yr flakes.

Aha enhanced is good, but it's a very strong concentration, especially to start out with. And if yr skin is sensitive it'll really irritate you. Lac-hydrin 5 is what I use and it is great. It's mild so it is a good one to start with. Even though it's mild, it'll still moisturize and get rid of yr flakes.

Isn't Lac-hydrin more like a moisturizer than AHA?

Isn't Lac-hydrin more like a moisturizer than AHA?

It's a moisturizer with AHA... 5% lactic acid. :)

If you're just starting out with the AHA, I'd suggest using it just once a day to start out with, instead of twice... I did that, and managed to dry myself out pretty good. ;) Since I started using the Lac-Hydrin Five, though, my face does look and feel smoother.

I've been Using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion for about.. 5 months now.

Once my next bottle runs up I may give Lac-Hydrin Five a try, just to mess around. Hopefully Dan's moisturizer will be coming out soon. Who knows. :]