Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brendan_192

well im officially over my recent obsession

well for the last couple months i just couldnt get over a chic that i recently stopped seeing. well tonight i am officially over her. when we were goin out she was such a nice down to earth person. i talked to her tonight and she was so up herself it was like talking to a different person. she told me she doesnt want a boyfreind because she likes goin out and hooking up with random guys and then proclaimed how she could get any guy that she wanted and how good it was being able to pic and choose who she wants.

well after hearing all this i dont want to go out with her again and i really dont evan want to be freinds with her anymore. kinda feels good actually, almost relief.

im still kinda angry but kinda releived. i really wanna tell her what i think of her now but i know i should just ignore it. anyway time to move on

well for the last couple months i just couldnt get over a chic that i recently stopped seeing. well tonight i am officially over her. when we were goin out she was such a nice down to earth person. i talked to her tonight and she was so up herself it was like talking to a different person. she told me she doesnt want a boyfreind because she likes goin out and hooking up with random guys and then proclaimed how she could get any guy that she wanted and how good it was being able to pic and choose who she wants.

well after hearing all this i dont want to go out with her again and i really dont evan want to be freinds with her anymore. kinda feels good actually, almost relief.

im still kinda angry but kinda releived. i really wanna tell her what i think of her now but i know i should just ignore it. anyway time to move on

good job. you did the right move. find someone who likes you, not a hoe :razz: .

i dont no, it sounds to me like she is trying to get you jealous. and dude, dont talk to her on the phone, youll never get over her.

guy20 this may be ur chance.

tell me where you live so i can whoop you!!

i got your back guy20

Guest Michael Jackson

did you at least hit it,film it, and put it on the net?

that would be pwnage