Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know if this has been done before or not but I thought it would be a good idea. If we work together maybe we can figure out what is causing our acne or making it worse. Couldn't hurt, if nothing else we can get to know each other a little better lol. :)

So, copy+paste these questions and answer them, please be honest! Also, please suggest more questions we can add to the survey.

ORG SURVEY

Intro Questions

----1) How much do you weigh?

----2) How long have you had acne?

----3) How severe is your acne? (Rate it 1-5 with 1=one or two whiteheads and 5= tons of cysts,blackheads,etc) Also include what "type" of acne you have (whiteheads,cysts,etc)

----4) List any vitamins or supplements you are taking

----5) List any acne cleansers,moiturizers,etc you are using and how often you apply them

----6) List any other methods you are using to fight acne

Diet Questions

----1) Do you drink milk? If so how often?

----2) Do you drink soft drinks or coffee? If so how often?

----3) Do you eat peanut butter? If so how often?

----4) List any food products or drinks you try to avoid and you believe they break you out.

----5) List any food products you eat frequently and would assume others would not. (Ex = you eat tuna everyday for breakfast, or you drink a case of beer every other night)

Daily Routine Questions

----1) When do you go to bed and when do you get up on an average day?

----2) How many hours per day do you spend on the computer?

----3) When do you take a shower? Morning or night? And if you shave, when does that take place?

----4) Do you use an electric razor or a blade?

----5) Do you exercise? If so how often and what type of exercising?

----6) How often do you have BM (take a poop!)

----7) How many times per day do you wash your face? Even if it is just splashing it with water

----8) What kind of toothpaste do you use?

----9) What kind of shampoo do you use?

Final Note

----Use this space to add anything you believe has caused you to break out or has cleared up your acne.

Intro Questions

125 pounds

4 years

----3) How severe is your acne? (Rate it 1-5 with 1=one or two whiteheads and 5= tons of cysts,blackheads,etc) Also include what "type" of acne you have (whiteheads,cysts,etc)

right now 1, i mainly suffer from whiteheads with occasionaly cysts

none

----5) List any acne cleansers,moiturizers,etc you are using and how often you apply them

none

I am doing the dip method in the morning before shower and at night before bed

Diet Questions

No

No, only drink Sprite, but that is not very often

Yes, probably 2-3 times per week, pnut butter sandwichs

----4) List any food products or drinks you try to avoid and you believe they break you out.

Just milk and ice cream, also try to avoid french fries but that is kinda hard since they are ever where

----5) List any food products you eat frequently and would assume others would not. (Ex = you eat tuna everyday for breakfast, or you drink a case of beer every other night)

I am addicted to eating sweet things after dinner, pecan twirls, doughnuts, etc, i know its bad but i cant help it ><

Daily Routine Questions

Go to bed around 1-3am and get up around 11am-1pm

5+

----3) When do you take a shower? Morning or night? And if you shave, when does that take place?

Morning, and I shave after shower

Blade, mach 3 i believe its called

I have been lately, running every other day

On average I would say every other day, sometimes daily

----7) How many times per day do you wash your face? Even if it is just splashing it with water

Twice, morning and evening before bed

Final Note

----Use this space to add anything you believe has caused you to break out or has cleared up your acne.

I took a break in drinking milk for about a year and then went back to drinking it heavy almost every day and I believe it was to blame for me breaking out in huge cysts a few months ago. I have since stopped drinking milk and only have whiteheads now with a few small cysts every so often.

just over 8 stone

6 yrs

i'd say about 2/3...i have cystic and lots of scarring

none

simple cleanising mousse

simple exfoliating scrub

simple toner

vitamin e moisturising cream

lemon juice for scars

Diet Questions

i drink LOTS of milk every day

i drink water all the time

nope

um....dont know really

i eat apples a lot? lol! thats what i can think of

Daily Routine Questions

wake up at 6 in the mornin and go bed around 10

too many hours....about 6

morning as soon as i wake up

---

i run and swim and ice skating

lol! i actually have no idea

twice, when i get up in the morning and then befor ebed at night

Final Note

I think crazy hormones is the main factor to my acne. Also i have very oily skin so that doent help. Its also genetic..my dad had acne as a teen, but he cleared up nicely.

I have clay masks which work wonders on my skin and they have cleared me up a few times.

ORG SURVEY

Intro Questions

----1) How much do you weigh?: 97 lbs

----2) How long have you had acne? for 5 years

----3) How severe is your acne? (Rate it 1-5 with 1=one or two whiteheads and 5= tons of cysts,blackheads,etc) Also include what "type" of acne you have (whiteheads,cysts,etc) :used to be about a 2.5 but now its a 1 + red marks and scarring

----4) List any vitamins or supplements you are taking: none

----5) List any acne cleansers,moiturizers,etc you are using and how often you apply them: random cleansers like neutrogena and clean and clear and st. ives. Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer. I use them every day

----6) List any other methods you are using to fight acne: Tazorac at night, evoclin in the morning, and Yasmin BC pills. I'll be on accutane later this month

Diet Questions

----1) Do you drink milk? If so how often? no...maybe like once a month.

----2) Do you drink soft drinks or coffee? If so how often? no soft drinks. coffee..about 3 times a week

----3) Do you eat peanut butter? If so how often?: sometimes...maybe once every other week if not less.

----4) List any food products or drinks you try to avoid and you believe they break you out.: none

----5) List any food products you eat frequently and would assume others would not. (Ex = you eat tuna everyday for breakfast, or you drink a case of beer every other night): Hmm...i dont know. i just eat what i want when im hungry. i really like hot spiced apple cider. i drink that and hot lipton tea alot.

Daily Routine Questions

----1) When do you go to bed and when do you get up on an average day? I sleep at 3am and wake up at 10am.

----2) How many hours per day do you spend on the computer? about 3 all together. sometimes more =/

----3) When do you take a shower? Morning or night? And if you shave, when does that take place? Night showers. I shave my legs...

----4) Do you use an electric razor or a blade? blade

----5) Do you exercise? If so how often and what type of exercising? not really. my work is a lot of walking around and what not. but i dont really excercise at part of any routine.

----6) How often do you have BM (take a poop!) uhm...

----7) How many times per day do you wash your face? Even if it is just splashing it with water: 2

Final Note

tazorac worked pretty well, as did differin when i had that hormonal acne. now, i think the BC is helping and the accutane should get rid of my cystic scarring.

Intro Questions

6 years

2 or 3

n/a

hydrogen peroxide 40% 2x per day

occasiocal SA moisturizer

n/a

Diet Questions

Hell no.

I drink coke sometimes and average 3-4 coffee cups per day.

Once in a blue moon.

Dairy.

Hummus with all types of veggies!

Daily Routine Questions

it varies. could be 10pm-8am or 3am to noon.

2-4

night shower. shave at night every 2 days or so. if i'm lazy, ever week.

blade.

I bike sometimes.

twice a day, maybe more.

twice.

9 years

1, though it was a 5 when I was a teen

1000 G of Vitamin C, 600 G of Vitamin E and Multi-Vitamins

Spectro Jel and Dan's BP and Neutrogena SPF Moisturzier twice a day

Green tea?

Diet Questions

Nope

Just tea in the morning to wake up.

Yes. Every now and then.

Sodas, Greasy foods

No clue

Daily Routine Questions

On a work day 12:00-1:00am and wake up at 7:30ish

4 on average I suppose

Morning and morning, despite my dislike for shaving.

Blade

Yup. 5 nights a week. Mostly upper-body training and working on my abs at the moment

Well I got IBD (Crohn's disease) so it varies

Twice and only twice.

----1) How much do you weigh? 115

8 years

1, mostly whiteheads

multivitamin,EPO,

I spot treat with proactiv mask

steaming,dip method

Diet Question

rarely

coffee 1 to 4 times a week

rarely

fast food,cake,cookies,candy,fried or greasy food,high fat food

fruit,tuna,veggies,soup,yogurt,water

Daily Routine Questions

no set schedule

2 to 5

either

usually walk

almost daily

2 to 3 times

Final Not

----Use this space to add anything you believe has caused you to break out or has cleared up your acne-using less harsh chemicals and eating healthy,EPO,vitamins,fresh air and exercising helps keep me clear!

165 for several years up until two weeks ago. 158 today. I'm guessing losing that much in a mere two weeks probably isn't a good thing lol :D.

17 years :).

2 or 3 I guess. Used to have several deep cysts on the sides of my face/back/thighs, a handful of whiteheads scattered around my forehead & chin, a large nodule every year, and every single pore on my nose is filled with this soft butter-like sebum thing.... all up until two weeks ago. Today I still have the nose things, but no more cysts or whiteheads on my face/back. Except for one pore, I never get blackheads.

Basic multivitamin pill, no supplements.

Neutrogena face wash twice daily. I also apply tea tree gel on my nose pores. This reduced those soft things by at least 50%.

No junk/no sugar diet, plus I poke on large cysts when the contents appear.

I stopped months ago. Not sure if I want to take it up as part of an experiment when I'm having such great results today.

Stopped drinking soft drinks years ago for health reasons. Same for coffee, but I was never a regular to begin with.

I don't regularly eat the stuff, but I did a test on it last week, and I broke out sorta bad after gulping down a whole container. Didn't touch it since :).

Anything with artifical sugars & junk in it like softdrinks, bottled drinks, jams, cookies, cheesecake, etc... In short, I avoid everything unless I cook it myself, or I believe it to be non-junk :). I still eat meat, pork chicken, fish, eggs. I also eat fruits and veggies.

I down 1 Fuji apple everyday. I also drink raw tea twice a day. No sugar or milk in it of course, I used to take in 4 teaspoons of sugar, and 6-8 teaspoons of evaporated milk on my 2 servings of tea everyday.

I go to bed anywhere from 1am to 6am. I get up anytime from 6am to 11am.

12+

Morning, or afternoon. I don't shave regularly, maybe 1-2 times a week.

Blade.

Stretching, and maybe a bit of walking if I have free time.

Once a day.

Twice daily at least.

I originally didn't think sugar gave me, or at least contributed to my acne, because I'd consume the stuff everyday. There were times when I was clear for days or maybe a whole week, and I always thought it was due to something else entirelly. So after avoiding most sugar (except fruits) and all processed foods for two whole weeks, I thought I'd break the diet by chucking down a bit of sugar & other assorted junk. I broke out slightly, with a minor cyst on my back, 2 deep cysts on my thighs, and a small cyst on the left side of my face (thank god its not very noticable). After two weeks of strictly eating properly, I can declare my acne under full control by simply watching my diet. All thats left is my oil production :).

Intro Questions

----1) How much do you weigh? 103 pounds.

----2) How long have you had acne? I started getting spots around 10/11.

----3) How severe is your acne? 2 on average, 1 on those great days, 3 during times of stress.

----4) List any vitamins or supplements you are taking None.

----5) List any acne cleansers,moiturizers,etc you are using and how often you apply them A Rosacea topical once at night.

----6) List any other methods you are using to fight acne None. I'm tired of fighting acne.

Diet Questions

----1) Do you drink milk? If so how often? No, because I'm lactose intolerant.

----2) Do you drink soft drinks or coffee? If so how often? No. Never.

----3) Do you eat peanut butter? If so how often? Every great once and a while.

----4) List any food products or drinks you try to avoid and you believe they break you out. None, unless you count rasberries because I get weird measle like rashes on my body and face when I eat them.

----5) List any food products you eat frequently and would assume others would not. (Ex = you eat tuna everyday for breakfast, or you drink a case of beer every other night) Rice milk, I suppose.

Daily Routine Questions

----1) When do you go to bed and when do you get up on an average day? By midnight usually, unless I work late.

----2) How many hours per day do you spend on the computer? Several if I'm off work and at home. I'm on the computer ever day. I love it. I had acne long before I ever got a PC, so it isn't a concern.

----3) When do you take a shower? Morning or night? And if you shave, when does that take place? Night. I shave every other day.

----4) Do you use an electric razor or a blade? Blade

----5) Do you exercise? If so how often and what type of exercising? Just what I get at work. I'm on my feet all day at work.

----6) How often do you have BM (take a poop!) Usually once daily, sometimes twice. Occasionally I'll skip a day if my routine changes.

----7) How many times per day do you wash your face? Even if it is just splashing it with water 2. Once in the morning, once at night when I go to bed.

Final Note

I believe I have developed a mild case of rosacea, which is why rosacea topicals are the only topicals I have good success with. While I change my pillow cases, keep my hair from my face, and try to eat healthy to a point, I'm not a believer in pointing the 'acne finger' at everything as a cause of acne because if I did that then I might as well accept that living causes acne.

Good morning guys, thanks for sharing.

From reading over those surveys it looks like there are alot of things us acne sufferers have in common. One thing that jumped out to me is that we all don't drink milk (except phishhead), I've been thinking alot about this lately and I might do a little experiment and start drinking a glass a day because when I was growing up I ate a bowl of cereal religiously every morning and never had acne, it was only after going to college and only drinking it once a month or so, that it started causing me to break out.

It also looks like we spend alot of time on the computer lol, maybe we could do an experiment with that, any volunteers? lol I'm addicted to the internets, I couldnt do it.

Keep em coming, and let me know if you have any other questions you think we should add to the list.

Intro Questions

----1) How much do you weigh? 105 lbs.

----2) How long have you had acne? about 6 years

----3) How severe is your acne? Started at 1, whitheads, and some pustules.....then went away....When it came back two years later.....4 or 5.... whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, nodules, and cysts

----4) List any vitamins or supplements you are taking Fish Oil, and Udo's oil, Vitamin E

----5) List any acne cleansers,moiturizers,etc you are using and how often you apply them Cetaphil Normal/Oily Skin Cleanser, Olay Sensitive Lotion SPF15, Olay Sensitive Cream (for night).

----6) List any other methods you are using to fight acne Proactiv, then birth control pills, then holistic stuff, which worked weel for my then mild acne, when the acne came back, tried Proactiv Again, then more Holistic stuff, then Dan's regimen, then Differin, and Duca, then Retin-a Micro 0.04%, then RAM 0.10%, Then Tazorac, then Benzaclin......finally Accutane.......

Diet Questions

----1) Do you drink milk? If so how often? Yeah....It made no difference in my skin to give it up (I did for about 4 months)....I drink a cup or so a day or every other day.....I usually drink organic milk.....

----2) Do you drink soft drinks or coffee? If so how often? No soda, coffee sometimes, tea everyday

----3) Do you eat peanut butter? If so how often? I go through phases....I love peanut butter, but I don't eat that much of it.....sometimes I eat it every day, then sometimes I'll eat it once every few months.....

----4) List any food products or drinks you try to avoid and you believe they break you out. I think there may be a connection to really sugary stuff, because my skin was kinda crappy in college when I ate a lot more sugar then I do now.........

----5) List any food products you eat frequently and would assume others would not. Sardines!!!!!

and Udo's oil. That's about it.

Daily Routine Questions

----1) When do you go to bed and when do you get up on an average day? Usually around 9-10pm, I wake up at 5:30am

----2) How many hours per day do you spend on the computer? Probably about 4. I use one at work.

----3) When do you take a shower? Morning or night? And if you shave, when does that take place? Morning....I shave my legs and underarms, but I don't ever get acne there......so N/A

----4) Do you use an electric razor or a blade? N/A

----5) Do you exercise? If so how often and what type of exercising? Yeah Cardio 4X a week for 35-40 minutes, lift heavy 2X a week, life light 2X a week.........

----6) How often do you have BM (take a poop!) Two to three times a day....

----7) How many times per day do you wash your face? Even if it is just splashing it with water One at night before bed

Final Note

My acne seems to be related to a really stressful series of events that took place last year. The stress caused things to happen to my body. My hair fell out. I lost 20 pounds, I got all these sores in my mouth, my hair started to fall out and my scalp got very oily....then my face got oily again (like when I was 18), then my seemingly non-existant acne became moderate to severe, nodulocystic acne.......everything else went back to normal after it was over......except my skin...........

ORG SURVEY

Intro Questions

135lbs

about 1 year

3, used to be cystic before treatment now pustules and papules.

fish oil, Vit e

cetaphil gentle cleanser 1-2x/day and cetaphil moisturizer as needed

accutane and cephalexin.

Diet Questions

No,never.

coffee less than once a day, it used to be more often though, soft drinks very rarely, 2x/month about

sometimmes, maybe 1x every 1 or 2 weeks

none

none

Daily Routine Questions

weekdays i go to bed around midnight and get up at 7

depends

morning, i shave right after my shower

blade, gillette fusion

sometimes, I don't lift or anything but i jog.

i make bears like 2x/day

Thought I would take the time to do this survey. Seems worthwhile.

Intro Questions

135 lbs

7 - 8 years

I guess 3

just a multivitamin daily

Nothing really

Finishing accutane at the moment. 3rd time. Not a cure for me

Diet Questions

YES. Daily. LOL. could never give it up.

yes. but not very often

maybe once a week, if that. used to eat more.

none

nothing I can think of

Daily Routine Questions

Was going to bed a little after midnight and waking up for work at 7-7:30 for work for 3 weeks. Overtime sucks.

at least 8. my job requires it. and then a few hours at home

Every morning. Sometimes in the evening, depending if I need it. lol. Shave after taking a shower.

Blase. Gillette Fusion?

Not much. Walking? Swim a little. yay for having an indoor pool here!

At least once a day

Morning and evening.

Final Note

Lack of sleep probably hasn't been good.

Hope this helps

so what's the conclusion???

Well I was thinking it may have been the milk thing, but it looks their are two groups of people, 1 group that doesn't drink milk at all and then another group which drinks a class everyday, and either way both groups have acne :confused:

And the constipation theory was completed destroyed seeing as how most of all you go at least once a day.

The only thing I can think of is it must be the excessive amounts of time we spend on the computer!!! :wall:

I also think it would help out alot if there was some way we were able to lure in some acne free people to come and take the survey, I'm interested to see if and what they do differently....

Intro Questions

100 lbs.

10 years

1.5 - blackheads, no more cysts (im on my 6th tane month), a little oily, enlarged pores, scars (indented, raised, hyperpigmented)

- vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 400 IU with yeast-free selenium 100 mcg and lecithin from soy 1600 mg (2x/day)

- optima omega: marine lipid concentrate 1100 mg, omega 3 EPA 150 mg, DHA 100 mg, other omega 3 fatty acids 50 mg, and deodorized garlic oil 1 mg (2x/day)

- calcium 1000 mg with magnesium (from magnesium oxide, chelate) 25 mg, zinc (from zinc oxide chelate) 25 mg, vitamin D3 (as choecalciferol) 200 IU, betaine HCI 100 mg, and glutamic acid HCI 100 mg (2x/day)

- bee pollen 500 mg (2x/day)

- vitamin C from 1/2-1 lime/green lemon juice diluted in a glass/cup of water

- soy lecithin granules 1 tablespoon

- skin-hair-and-nail supplements (from my derm) 1 tablet a day

EDIT:

- acnetrex isotretinoin 10mg/day (6th month now, thought i needed to add this)

- cetaphil (once a day, a few times a week when i have to remove cosmetics)

- vmv hypoallergenics moisturizer with spf 15 for oily skin (rarely in a week, when my skin feels flaky)

- nu skin tinted moisturizer spf 15 (at least 2 times a week when i go out)

- vmv hypoallergenics pore minimiser (same with nu skin tinted moisturizer)

- vmv hypoallergenics pressed powder (same with nu skin tinted moisturizer but about twice in a day)

- vmv hypoallergenics armada face cover 30 (sometimes under nu skin tinted moisturizer)

- head and shoulders shampoo clean and balanced (chest and back, about 4 times a week, one-two times a day)

- vmv hypoallergenics id salicylic soap (chest and back, about 3 times a week, once a day)

- facial extractions (my derm does it to me once a month)

- moojamba's hot water method (i do the 100-second soak for my face and body)

Diet Questions

- no.

- no.

- no.

- too much chicken.

- too much pork, maybe beef as well

- junk foods in general

- iodized salt / too much sodium/salty foods

- white bread

- white rice

- processed juice

- <partially> hydrogenated oils in processed foods

- sugar

- softdrinks

- coffee

- too much milk/white chocolate

- too much honey

- MSG

- pastries

- deep-fried/fried foods

- too much sauce

- pasta

- milk

- high-fructose syrups

- ordinary crackers

- instant oatmeal

- canned foods

- cold cuts (cant avoid sometimes though as with a few number of foods in the list)

- unpolished brown rice

- whole rolled oats

- fruits

- greens

- green smoothies

- green tea

- poached/hard-boiled egg

- green/fruit salad

Daily Routine Questions

- 230am, 6 or 7 am up

- 10 hours or more?

- usually in the afternoon

- n/a

- walking or jogging with my dog about 3 times a week

- everyday

- one to two times now ever since i started the hot soak method

EDIT:

----8) What kind of toothpaste do you use?

- i use dye, fluoride, fragrance and flavour-free non-comedogenic toothpaste

http://www.vmvhypoallergenics.com/shopping...Toothpaste.html

----9) What kind of shampoo do you use?

- head & shoulders clean & balanced (with 1% zinc pyrithione)

Final Note

----a good night sleep makes my skin look healthy (not dull) the next morning.

----eating whole rolled oats makes me take poops daily

----head & shoulders helped clear my forehead

----flavour-free and fluoride-free toothpaste helped clear my chin

----hot soak method before a cold shower reduced my oiliness. ive stopped using my topical meds and medicated soap

----junk foods and too much meat makes my urine more yellow. when i avoid them or eat them moderately, my urine looks almost clear as water

----my topicals made my skin greasy and look a bit duller

Guest Sincerely_Me

Intro Questions

Around 120 lbs

Since I was in 8th grade, but it only got annoying in HS.

----3) How severe is your acne?

On a scale of 1-5, 1.

I take Centrum, a calcium chew, doxycycline and birth control occasionally, but not for acne.

----5) List any acne cleansers,moiturizers,etc you are using and how often you apply them:

I go between Dan's cleanser and Renew cleanser. I rotate them throughout the week, twice a day. I apply Differin Cream at night, and skip the moisturizer.

----6) List any other methods you are using to fight acne:

Nothing, just doxy and differin. Did a great job.

Diet Questions

----1) Do you drink milk? If so how often?:

I haven't had mild since I was a toddler...

Soft drinks, occasionally, and coffee, no.

Not anymore, however if you asked me two months ago, I ate a lot.

----4) List any food products or drinks you try to avoid and you believe they break you out:

I don't think that any foods or drinks break me out.

----5) List any food products you eat frequently and would assume others would not.

Nothing.

Daily Routine Questions

Around 12 AM I go to bed, and I wake up around 7. Sometimes 9, depending on class times.

Not much. Only when I can't sleep, so maybe one or two.

I shower at night.

I exercise everyday, do cardio 3x a week.

Oh my God...this is horrible, but maybe like, once or twice a month. Seriously...it's bad.

----7) How many times per day do you wash your face? Even if it is just splashing it with water:

Intro Questions

117 lbs.

5 years

2.5, lots of redmarks

Centrum

In my signature

The old Pick and Pop

Diet Questions

Yes, but not that often

No, only water

No, I hate peanut butter

None

Apple a day

Daily Routine Questions

8 AM

4-5 depends

Night

Yes, try to at least twice a week. Cardio.

I'm pretty regular

2 times

Final Note

I went off of birth control about 6 months ago and I noticed that my acne got worse, but it didn't get better while I was on the BC.

Intro Questions

110 Pounds, can flunctuate a bit tho, Ive always been REALLY thin, seen some home vids of me when i was small and i was like EEEEEK :shock: sumone feed that child!! :lol:

Since around 14/15, or puberty dammit :(

Around 3 1/2 - LOADS clogged pores, blackheads, few pustules RED MARKS!!! :cry:

Cod Liver Oil

Bio Oil NOTHING ELSE! I gave them all up :evil:

Soak method :), morn night! And BCP Yasmin !

Diet Questions

Yep , only in tea, i NEVER drank milk before and had acne so it doesnt aggravate it, sometimes I mix my Cod Liver oil with milk coz its high fat, ment to be better for absorption ;) hehe

Dont drink any soft drinks, never really have and NEVER tasted coffee before so wudnt know :)

YUCK! :sick: NO! lol

ANYTHING high GI, I try eat by Low Glycemic Load and Glycemic Index so as not to raise my blood sugar levels, I have reason to believe I have PCOS, waiting on confirmation tho :(

I eat porridge everyday :D....erm is that special?? lol

Natural Yoghurt, add fruit, or all bran or nuts and fruit etc...

Daily Routine Questions

I try to go to bed before 12, and wake up every morning at 7.55am

On and off from the time I get up, could be as much as 10 hours +

I prefer to take a shower at night.

Well I use an epilator on my legs and stuff, if thats any gud? :lol:

Nope am gona start 30mins a day everyday now :D

Usually everyday :dance: hahaah

Morn , and Night.....just soak face in hot water!

Final Note

PCOS, Have all the symptoms, aggravated my sugary foods!!! Milk is ok I think tho coz its high fat it doesnt spike blood sugar that much, I started drinking tea again , aparently its better than water and water wasnt doing much for me anyway! I used to drink tonnes!!!

At the mo Im waitin on Yasmin to kick in and tryin to follow a LOW GI LOW GL PCOS diet I try combine protein with all meals, only eat complex carbs and am increasing fat intake!!! Just a lil tho :)

The computer causes absolutely no stress whatsoever for me - in fact, it relaxes me. Getting online, conversing with friends, typing my stories...etc....those are things that I look forward to each day.

I don't know if this has been done before or not but I thought it would be a good idea. If we work together maybe we can figure out what is causing our acne or making it worse. Couldn't hurt, if nothing else we can get to know each other a little better lol. :)

So, copy+paste these questions and answer them, please be honest! Also, please suggest more questions we can add to the survey.

ORG SURVEY

Intro Questions

----1) How much do you weigh? 125lbd

----2) How long have you had acne?22 yrs

----3) How severe is your acne? (Rate it 1-5 with 1=one or two whiteheads and 5= tons of cysts,blackheads,etc) Also include what "type" of acne you have (whiteheads,cysts,etc) #2

----4) List any vitamins or supplements you are taking EFA'S

----5) List any acne cleansers,moiturizers,etc you are using and how often you apply them(mandelic acid, green cream, witch hazel)

Diet Questions

----1) Do you drink milk? If so how often? Never

----2) Do you drink soft drinks or coffee? If so how often? diet sode many cans a day

----3) Do you eat peanut butter? If so how often? No

----4) List any food products or drinks you try to avoid and you believe they break you out. none no foods break me out

----5) List any food products you eat frequently and would assume others would not. (Ex = you eat tuna everyday for breakfast, or you drink a case of beer every other night) granola bars every single day

Daily Routine Questions

----1) When do you go to bed and when do you get up on an average day? (11pm wake 7am)

----2) How many hours per day do you spend on the computer? (2hrs)

----3) When do you take a shower? Morning or night? And if you shave, when does that take place? (Nite)

----4) Do you use an electric razor or a blade? ( blade)

----5) Do you exercise? If so how often and what type of exercising? (5 times a week, treadmill, teabo,weight lifting.)

----6) How often do you have BM (take a poop!) once a week

----7) How many times per day do you wash your face? Even if it is just splashing it with water (2)

Final Note

Sunscreen? Why in the world would I wear sunscreen indoors? Never mind the fact that sunscreen doesn't agree with my skin.

even chronic exposure to indoor light can be harmful. wearing sun and light screen blocks out the full-spectrum of skin-harming light and helps skin naturally heal and lighten faster.

Ask VMV: Sun & Light Protection

ORG SURVEY

Intro Questions

----1) How much do you weigh? 120 lbs

----2) How long have you had acne? recently, took accutane 10 years ago, now minor flare ups, need BP

----3) How severe is your acne? (Rate it 1-5 with 1=one or two whiteheads and 5= tons of cysts,blackheads,etc) Also include what "type" of acne you have (whiteheads,cysts,etc) 2

----4) List any vitamins or supplements you are taking. accuzine (questionable), vitamins.

BP products - morning and evening

----6) List any other methods you are using to fight acne: other than accuzine?? just drinking water not much else.

Diet Questions

----1) Do you drink milk? If so how often? Never. Breaks me out

----2) Do you drink soft drinks or coffee? If so how often? Decaf coffee 1-2 cups/day, then just water.

----3) Do you eat peanut butter? If so how often? 2-3 times a week.

Milk, splenda, aspertame, sugar, chocolate.

----5) List any food products you eat frequently and would assume others would not. (Ex = you eat tuna everyday for breakfast, or you drink a case of beer every other night) Cheese seems OK with me

Daily Routine Questions

----1) When do you go to bed and when do you get up on an average day? 2 AM and get up at 10 or 11AM.

----2) How many hours per day do you spend on the computer? 4-5 as I work from home.

Night after working out.

----4) Do you use an electric razor or a blade? Blade to shave my legs (girl) :)

----5) Do you exercise? If so how often and what type of exercising? 5-6x week weights, treadmill, bike.

----6) How often do you have BM (take a poop!) :shock: too embarrased, girls don't poop right!

Never water. wash thourougly 2X in the morning (2 washes before toner etc.) Same at night.

Final Note

Benzoyl Peroxide.