Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crosby

Folliculitis Cure!

For the last 18 months I have had severe folliculitis on my thighs which reoccured pretty much 3 every day and took a good 2 months to go away. A fortnight ago I decided to get a 30% glycolic acid peel to see if I could get the marks to fade quicker but it has seemed to do much more. It LITERALLY stopped it happening, I havent had ANY bumps for over a week and the skin seems to still look a little scaly but the texture feels much smoother already than it did before. When I first applied it I did get a little outbreak after it a day or two later, but since then, nothing. and mind you, i used to get them pretty much every day for over the last year so i dont think its just a lucky break. Thus far it hasnt dramatically helped the PIH that much but as far as I'm concerned, it shouldnt last that long (I have fair skin, and the marks are quite faint and not that deep). Anyway I highly recommend anyone struggling with it to give it a go (the glycolic acid peel kit I used was from www.30glycolic.com). Anyways, I feel like I've been set free :)