Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who's with me? Lets make a proposal and make it a law that all fluorescent lighting needs to be banned in every building :lol:

Honostly.. I just got back from younkers and the dressing room lighting was soo incredibly horrible.. it ruined my day, I was on the verge of crying... but then I went out in normal natural lighting and looked and my skin looked wonderful! wtf.

IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

I with you!! and while we're at it, let's ban those extremely large obnoxious mirrors that people loves to put up all over stores. ever notice that? is there a need to put a large mirrior on every support column in stores????? at least that's how it is where i'm at...

Ugh I hate those mirrors haha... and it has some kind of powerful force which automatically makes your head turn to look in them, thus ruining your day once again :wall:

totally. especially the lighting in changing rooms, and ive mentioned this a lot before. that lighting just kills youre skins appearence. i always feel like crap once ive looked. river island changing rooms should be avoided like the plauge if youre feeling fragile.

o my god i know. i dont understand why but florecent lights make everything look ugly. not only our skin, but the whole atmosphere, it kills the mood. notice the difference between a restraunt lighted with nice yellow lights, and one with florecent lights. the yellow lighted one just has a better ambience.

but if the lights are really high, like if the ceiling is high, ive noticed it actually makes your face look good. because the room is lighted, but the lights arent shining directly on your skin. by the time they come down from that high ceiling they are pretty soft.

the people who can go anywhere, and just push their hair back and show their faces in the light are so damn lucky

And who the hell decides to put fluorescent lighting in their stores anyways? I say just plug in some lamps everywhere.. it can be nice and dim them :angel:

AGREE

Fluorescent lights make me look like death and every other girl around me with clear skin still remains flawless WTF??? And in natural light I'm fine!

I hate those lights and they need to be banned!!! Natural lighting only!!!

Seriously those lights like to tear apart my self esteem! I literally ruins my day... just from me going to the store today and seeing me in those horrible, dreadful lights.. (and even looking fine outside)... I was sooo paranoid to be in any kind of lighting and felt so self concience when I was hanging out with my friends :wall: .... all because of being in that dressing room :doh:

I am planning to turn the sun off

yay. darkness makes me happy. i feel like such a vampire lol. but yeah darkness makes me feel so confident and like myself again because my scars and shyt cant be seen =]

Who's with me? Lets make a proposal and make it a law that all fluorescent lighting needs to be banned in every building :lol:

Honostly.. I just got back from younkers and the dressing room lighting was soo incredibly horrible.. it ruined my day, I was on the verge of crying... but then I went out in normal natural lighting and looked and my skin looked wonderful! wtf.

IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

I have a plan! Let's build a time machine, then we'll travel back in time and assinate the person who invented flourescent lighting!

IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

I'm in!!!!! I HATE fluorescent lighint with a passion. not only is it visible how bad my skin is, but i can feel that it looks bad! if that makes sense! its horrible. Id be much happier to go to a clothe shop or college without having to worry about thoese horrible lights!

does anyone else notice that in flouresents.... ALL your marks are so much more obvious. Even marks that in normal light are VERY hard to notice just because much more obvious in flouresent. And also your face is pasty and nasty. I have a mix between flouresent and yellow light in my bathroom that i do my skin rituals in. I hate it too.. but it shows my marks better.