Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just randomly thought of this.

ok, if acne is supposedly caused (or at least promoted by) dirt, bacteria, sweat, etc.. then why is it that we never get acne on our hands (palms) and feet?

supposedly these would be the body parts that come in contact with the most dirt and bacteria, and they sweat a lot too. what's up with that?

or how many people have you heard of with forearm acne?

and why of all places does it have to show up on our face? couldn't it show up somewhere like under our armpits where nobody would see it? that's another place that's sweaty and warm all the time. yet nobody gets armpit acne (besides some girls who may get razor bumps from shaving there).

not caused by sweating, as it is by the actual sweat. i get pimples wierd spots sometimes due to sweat though they go away quickly. i believe, at least for me, i get pimples where i produce oil and my pores get blocked, i.e. my face. and my back has acne due to sweating, but thats not the pustule kind i get on my fucking face.

Guest fatman_uk
i just randomly thought of this. 

ok, if acne is supposedly caused (or at least promoted by) dirt, bacteria, sweat, etc.. then why is it that we never get acne on our hands (palms) and feet? 

supposedly these would be the body parts that come in contact with the most dirt and bacteria, and they sweat a lot too. what's up with that?

or how many people have you heard of with forearm acne? 

and why of all places does it have to show up on our face? couldn't it show up somewhere like under our armpits where nobody would see it? that's another place that's sweaty and warm all the time. yet nobody gets armpit acne (besides some girls who may get razor bumps from shaving there).