Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gbdavidx

obagi nu-derm exfoderm and/or 5% beznoyl peroxide

Ok so i am on the clear skin regimen as you can see on my sig. I have two questions:

1. I want to do something about my acne scars. In the past i have used obagi nu-derm solution only one product which made my skin peal like crazy, although i dont have that product anymore i would like to try this one within my current regimen. So my question is, would it be a good idea to use it in the morning (since it says it is an am product) in replacement of my alpha hydroxy lotion and just use the aha lotion at night after the regimen like i am currently doing. Can i use the obagi and bp 10 minutes apart? In the ingrediants it says it has glycolic (sp?) acid in it so i'm guessing thats a key ingrediant to make my face peel? The reason i want to use this is b/c before i had a scar on my left face, very shallow and it went away after a couple weeks of peeling and some scars i have on my right cheek are also very shallow (in some mirrors with light i can't see the scars at all), so i'm hoping i could use this in replacement of my lotion only in the morning. What do you guys think?

Or does anyone else have any suggestions on a good exfoliation method that could help my scars?

Question 2. If i were to use a higher percentage of benzoyl peroxide would that make my face peel a little more then 2.5? So maybe it could help my shallow scars?

Thanks for reading, any advice would be great