Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan8785

iPledge registration on website

Ok, I'm registered on Ipledge by my doctor and I'm able to get prescritions (one so far) but, do I personally HAVE to be able and log onto that website? The reason I ask is that I enter my login information and it says that I must complete all fields... and I always do. It asks for my date of birth, and my account number, yet it says that I haven't entered all information and I have.. It's really annoying me. So, my question is, to keep getting prescriptions, do I personally HAVE to use the website, or does my doctor and pharmascist only have to log onto it? I'm a guy BTW, so I don't need to take the whole pregnancy test thing.

Ok, I'm registered on Ipledge by my doctor and I'm able to get prescritions (one so far) but, do I personally HAVE to be able and log onto that website? The reason I ask is that I enter my login information and it says that I must complete all fields... and I always do. It asks for my date of birth, and my account number, yet it says that I haven't entered all information and I have.. It's really annoying me. So, my question is, to keep getting prescriptions, do I personally HAVE to use the website, or does my doctor and pharmascist only have to log onto it? I'm a guy BTW, so I don't need to take the whole pregnancy test thing.

I haven't used the website once and haven't had any problems getting my prescription filled.

i think only woman have to log it, for guys only the doctor and pharmacy do.

i might be mistaken but when i was having a problem w/ ipledge i thought it was asking for my birth date but it was actually asking for my date of personal significance. i was kinda like WTF and figured out that i had to set up the date of personal significance myself. i honestly don't remember what i ended up doing. my mom had to help me cause i had to call like 10 different numbers until i found the right one and i set it up. some ppl on here had a good idea tho to just go to the report a pregnancy line to be able to speak to somone to help you a lot faster. i didn't do that and i waited on hold for like...a decade. good luck. ipledge is a pain... :wall:

I am under the impression that men don't need to log into the site, they just need their doctor to register them as a male and it should be smooth sailing from there as long as you fill your prescription in a timely manner (within 7 days).