Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

either dab concealer on it or....i know people wont like this suggestion, but i had one on my nose all week at work, it took all my willpower to leave it alone (i dont wear make-up at work so it was especially obvious), and then after my last day, i used tissue paper and gently squeesed it-and then immediatly washed my face, steamed it for a few mins, put a mask on, and then left it well alone, it was no longer red, and it was gone after a few hours.

yes you shouldnt do it, but sometimes you really cant help it. i cant remember the last time i did before that, i rarely ever do...

either that or leave it, and go anyway. the best option would be cover up though.

at least you have a date.

At this point, I wish I didn't! I wish i could just cancel, but she already got the tickets to the concert! I did a heat

press and i'm hoping the redness will lighten up soon! I feel so helpless!

Guest Michael Jackson

if she is worth anything, she won't care.

She's a really cool chick and i know that she won't care. But the problem is i care and my confidence is completely shot right now. I feel anxiety and complete hopelessness. If things don't get better in the next hour, i might just have to put on a Band-Aid. I also hope that the concert is really dark so that no one can see me. :wall:

Guest Michael Jackson

She's a really cool chick and i know that she won't care. But the problem is i care and my confidence is completely shot right now. I feel anxiety and complete hopelessness. If things don't get better in the next hour, i might just have to put on a Band-Aid. I also hope that the concert is really dark so that no one can see me. :wall:

look in the mirror, right at your eyes so you don't see this pimple and say "I am a good, nice and caring person, who a girl would be lucky to have"

look in the mirror, right at your eyes so you don't see this pimple and say "I am a good, nice and caring person, who a girl would be lucky to have"

thanks man!

Hey mate, hope ya haven't left yet...

As others have said, concealer, FAST!

Get a pin and pop up, then squeeze gently with a tissue over your fingers to remove the oil, then just leave it, put concealer on after it has dried.

Try not to stress, I went out with this hottie the other night with a couple of massive whiteheads on my cheek, no biggie.

Get a pin and pop up, then squeeze gently with a tissue over your fingers to remove the oil, then just leave it, put concealer on after it has dried.

Try not to stress, I went out with this hottie the other night with a couple of massive whiteheads on my cheek, no biggie.

I am still here... I just put on a bit of concealer and it looks ok. I can't squeez it cause there is no head yet, it's just a big red bump. The concert is outside and it's getting dark quick, so that helps a bit. I just need to stop staring in the mirror every few seconds, it's driving crazy!

oi man its a concert so it will be hella dark anyway, doubt she will notice

if she DARES to mention it (i can guarantee she wont), then tease her about one of her insecurities (just not weight, boob size or something like that)

oi man its a concert so it will be hella dark anyway, doubt she will notice

if she DARES to mention it (i can guarantee she wont), then tease her about one of her insecurities (just not weight, boob size or something like that)

most girls are nice enough not to say anything & if she does she's a bitch. girls tend to go more for personality, make her laugh & feel good about herself & i guarantee you she'll like ya.

I hope you left it. It's a good test to see what your date thinks of it.

I agree. Also to see if they like you for you & if they're worth your time. I've seen this throughout the boards: those who mind don't matter and those that don't mind matter the most ;)

I wanna know how the date goes, keep us posted :whistle:

Ok, here is the update. I went to the concert with a little bit of concealer, but it was still extremely visible bulging out of my nose. Luckily she didn't seem to care and i was able to be myself even though i was self conscience the whole night. The pimple did stop me from giving her a kiss good night tho... I just hugged her and said good night.

There is some more good news this morning. I was able to pop that son of a Bitch through a very small hole eventho there was not a clear head formed. I heard and felt the “pop� and then came a good amount of puss followed by large amount of blood! The relief is I felt is hard to put into words! Hopefully now that the pimple has been popped, it will settle down and the redness will go away.

I have another date with her later this afternoon… we are going skydiving. I hope my nose will improve before then.

Thanks everyone for the support.

Ok, here is the update. I went to the concert with a little bit of concealer, but it was still extremely visible bulging out of my nose. Luckily she didn't seem to care and i was able to be myself even though i was self conscience the whole night. The pimple did stop me from giving her a kiss good night tho... I just hugged her and said good night.

There is some more good news this morning. I was able to pop that son of a Bitch through a very small hole eventho there was not a clear head formed. I heard and felt the “pop� and then came a good amount of puss followed by large amount of blood! The relief is I felt is hard to put into words! Hopefully now that the pimple has been popped, it will settle down and the redness will go away.

I have another date with her later this afternoon… we are going skydiving. I hope my nose will improve before then.

Thanks everyone for the support.

Hey. :angel:

It's nice to hear that though you still felt self-conscious, it seemed to go well (it's great that you still did go in spite of it) and nice that you will see her again today. And oh, I can imagine how good it must have felt to pop that one. Maybe if you put a little bit of alcohol or hydrogen peroxide (won't sting and seems to help stop the bleeding a bit quicker), it will be just fine and easier to cover if you wanted to by this afternoon.

Thanks for letting us know how it went and have fun today. :angel:

OIL???? LOL dude you seriously think its oil? its called puss....its dead white blood cells not oil. LOL :lol:

Guest *mike*

You're going skydiving?!! That is a super cool date! Good luck man, I think the fact that you and her are going on a second date shows that she likes you.

I wish I could see the girl I like again - but that's another story!

Good luck bro!

she sounds like a great girl. maybe you will marry her one day :razz: .

Yeah, she is a lot of fun to be with! Skydiving was amazing! It is definitely something everyone should do at least once. :D

she sounds like a great girl. maybe you will marry her one day :razz: .

Yeah, she is a lot of fun to be with! Skydiving was amazing! It is definitely something everyone should do at least once. :D

wow she sounds awesome. theres no way in hell i would do that!!