Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(I don't know if this is the right spot for this msg, but whatever)

I remember a while back, I lived on this site.. and the condition and appearance of my skin was always on my mind. I just want everybody to know that it is okay............ and it does get better....... I had mild-mod. acne and once I stopped breaking out as much, I was devastated to see all the red marks..... but they do go away. I stopped worrying so much about my skin. Stopped coming to this site. Used bp at night, and just recently began using Dalacin (which I LOVE so far).

I know how it is to be so utterly 'depressed' about your skin........... and I know it's not an easy thing to do in many cases, but do try to stop worrying because I swear even THAT helps. If you think it is impossible to get your 'perfect' skin back, in many cases, it's not....................

I feel for all of you, and want you to know that there is hope and it is okay. It's just skin.................... try not to let it mean more to you than that. <3

SJ