Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just wondering, is there anyone around the boards who doesnt care what other people think about you and how you look? im normally self concious as hell but today im in one of them moods where its just gone so far that i dont give a fuck.

m going to work in 5 mins, look like complete shit! flat hair, red marks, giant breakout around my t-zone and quite frankly i coudnt give a fuck about what people are gonna be thinking. if anoyone dares come up to me today and give me weird looks their gonna get my fist in their head.

yea im in a bad mood lol! :D

Bad mood or not, that attitude is awesome!

Ya.. I'm very self concious but sometimes I'm just so sick of caring and just ignore everything else.

Normally when I'm walking, I look around... so when someone is looking at me, I'll notice. But when I'm in one of those mood, I just keep my eyes straight and make a beeline to wherever I'm headed.

Never felt better.

good for you not giving a damn!

i wish i was more like that...not caring. I probably care too much sometimes on what other people think of me. But some mornings, i wake up and see my skin, i feel so downhearted and think "stuff this, i look ugly anyway" so i dont make such an effort. But a lot of the time i do try to make my hair look nice so at least somethin looks ok!

I hate it when im on the train and people stare at me...that makes me sooo soo self conscious! Its horrible, but i do try to take no notice!

I get days like that where I don't care all the time. I just get so sick of everything, so I will just scrub out, leave my hair like crap, not put a lot of makeup on and go out. No one has cared how I looked yet (or at least said anything to me about it) :D

i remember comin out of my derm's clinic after getting extractions and injections, lookin red and purple with lots of tiny spots of blood on my face...to having to commute and walk around the mall...a number of times. it was all a shitty experience and yeah i poured it all on my mom.

no i dont remember a time i didnt give a fuck...actually im havin a hard time right now trying to remember one

if someone didn't give a fuck, would they be trying to find a cure on this site?

I sometimes start thinking like that, usually in the evening or when i'm lying in bed i'll just think 'fuck it', but when i wake up and have to go out there is no way i could do it. Just go out how i am. I just wouldn't be able to get myself out the door. Also, i'll be out once in a while and feeling good, then i might start to wonder what i keep fussing about...surely it can't be that bad and who really gives a damn? But then i catch my reflection or something and i just go back to feeling like shit :( it makes me angry with myself that i care about what other people might think of me, but i can't help it... i just wanna be normal...or at least feel normal..

i try not to care, but i do. my appearance makes me stand out, and the attention i get makes me feel somewhat insecure with myself.

there are some things i cant change but acne problems is not one of them.

Guest *mike*

if someone didn't give a fuck, would they be trying to find a cure on this site?

That's exactly what I was going to say.

I don't believe anyone here who says they don't give a shit. If that is true why are you on an acne site? It must bother you or you wouldn't be here.

well, it worked for a while lol. i almost punched a customer in the face. and he would have so fuckin deserved it, but he was a big scary black man so i decided otherwise.

he asked if we sold cod liver oil and i was even nice enough to walk him over to it and tell him which was the best. and he askd wot it taste like and i sed i didnt know. and he goes' you should try it, looks like you need some'. in this really cocky, smarmy voice while looking me up and down. :wall: grrrr!! so i called him a wanker under my breath and walked off mid conversation the piece of shit bastard. soz im still in a mood lol :whistle:

no. i care, maybe too much, i think if you dont feel good about yourself on the outside, you cant feel good about youreself on the inside.