Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Soory i keep posting stuff but i need to let out my frustrations! My skin is soo flippin sore right now. Im having such a crap time with my skin and i just want it to clear....im practically crying as im writing this! When my mum gets home...im gona go cry to her like always! Im such an emotional wreck these days! horrible feeling due to BLOODY ACNE! :cry:

We all get them days, just i a few days ago i was the same, not only was it painfull looking in the mirror but it was also physically painfull too. It does get better though. I'm already starting to feel better now.

We all get them days, just i a few days ago i was the same, not only was it painfull looking in the mirror but it was also physically painfull too. It does get better though. I'm already starting to feel better now.

yeah ive got physical pain as well...my cheek is soo sore! :cry:

im glad ur feeling a bit better :angel:

You'll feel better in a few days aswell. In the meantime get a pillow and punch the crap out of it, its good to take out your frustration :razz:

laura,

I feel for you, I'm just the same at the moment, but I'm on tane and still...my skin is just FREAKING me OUT!! :evil::doh::(

It's so damn hard when you're like clear for weeks months and then suddenly it hits you right back in the face.....and I don't even know what I've done wrong, it must have been something I've done, I'm on tane after all...uuuh it's driving me nuts I could KILL somebody :wall:

i know how you feel....i went on accuane a year ago and just in 2 months my skin has gotten worse than ever!!!! ive been crying all day and i feel sick! my derm appoinment is on the 18th...a lifetime away it seems. i feel like im starting from square one...with all the dark spot i have on my face it's gonna take months to get clear again! im home alone tonight cuz i cant bear to face anyone. im there with ya!!!