Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well i asked my derm how much longer he thinks im gonna have to deal with acne. he told me ive got most probably another 3 years untill i wont have to worry about taking medication or using topicals for my acne.

im 19 and i guess acne started mildly at 15, hit its peak at 17 (went on accutane) now im on mino and differin.

do you guys think i should count on what he said. i dont really know if im dissapointed or happy, i guess im kinda happy if hes right because i mean that would make me 22 and thats still prety young, but i hate the idea that im gonna be living my life like this for another 3 years

In my opinion, it's absolute quackery if anyone gives you a year figure. There really isn't any way of knowing, far too many variables.

My advice is to not think about what ifs, and when do you thinks. Just try to cope as best you can with the issue at hand. Live now, not in some Derms. hypothetical future.