Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brendan_192

how big a part of your life is acne

ive just realised that probably the most important thing to me right now is to have clear skin. i study and work a part time job and i consider getting rid of acne as more important than both those things. i can honestly say that there is nothing more that i would like right now than to have clear skin. this is how fucked up ive become because of acne

7 years i have acne and i've tried everything, been through diffrerent mindsets just like that... but just after when i felt quitting i found the national solution....

Yea, I don't blame people for having acne being the moderator of his or her life. I was in that same position and it was really tough. I've significantly cleared up compared to last year and now acne is a very small part of my life but it's something I've learned a lot from and really do respect (that's odd huh?).

I hope you all find success in clearing up asap.

well thats the thing i have no pimples (i have 2 bad red marks but thats it) but it still consumes my life, im still paranoid that im gonna get bad acne again. and im obsessed still with all the creams i use differin and bp and im still taking minocyclin. my derm wants to stop the mino or atleast lower the dosage but i refuse to (lucky hes cool and ive been goin to him for years so he lets me do prety much what i want)

Acne is really startting to take over now for me....its getiin a bit worse lately and i dont know what im doing wrong! I constantly think about my skin so acne is always on my mind! More than anythin right now, i wish i had clear skin without scarring. But i dont think im gona get it anytime soon! :cry:

90% for sure. my mood is also completely skin dependent. its SO pathetic!! i'm going on 4 years now of having acne and i'm just so done with it.

My skin is my #1 concern right now... and shedding just a few pounds is my second concern...

And I honestly have no other concerns at this time.

Do you guys think that coming to a website like this makes this dependancy and obsession any worse?

yes! definitely, i didn't think about acne nearly as much before, also before i started seeing a derm i thought about it even less.

Yah, i'm going to stop going on this site. Once a week max. Its turning into a bad obsession. I'm going to start living. bye.

Guest Michael Jackson

Yah, i'm going to stop going on this site. Once a week max. Its turning into a bad obsession. I'm going to start living. bye.

i tried, probably with 3 months i will hardly post

me too, hopefully after i'm done with accutane i will come here less frequently.

Yah, but man I'm on accutane too right now. And seriously - what is going on Acne.org going to do to help? We are using the big guns now.. its going to take its route and the best thing for us to do is just chill and live like normal.

ACNE has ruined my life, I feel like god wants me to suffer. I was happy until I got acne, now I just feel like life has come to an end. I dont have fun anymore.