Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How much does 1 fraxel laser treatment cost? Can you get this done in packages? And how well does it work? I saw some before and after photos of people with really bad ice pick scarring and there was a huge improvement after a few treatments.

Fraxel prices range from 500-1,200. I've talked to a few Dr.'s in my area that will knock off a few hundread dollars if u buy a package a package is usually about 5 treatments. I'd definately say based on other peoples exp on the board w/ Fraxel you need to have numerous treatments in order to see good results.

My doctor charges $1000 for full face but if you do 5 you get the 5th one free........so $800 a piece.

I bought a package of 5 treatments for 4K, so I paid $800 each.

I was told they're increasing the price to $1200 each. :shock:

Its $800 for full face at my derm. Spot treatment is ~$400. They don't offer package deals. They also throw in Obagi Kit with the treatment.

I bought a package of 5 treatments for 4K, so I paid $800 each.

I was told they're increasing the price to $1200 each. :shock:

wait i always thought prices go down over time! why would it be getting more expensive?

How much does 1 fraxel laser treatment cost? Can you get this done in packages? And how well does it work? I saw some before and after photos of people with really bad ice pick scarring and there was a huge improvement after a few treatments.

There are always great pictures with dramatic improvements for just about any treatment floating around to get us all excited and interested. Then you do a search on this board to find credible accounts of people who dramatically improved their scarred pores or icepicks and theres a bunch saying they had no results or even an orange peel effect with whatever treatment they had. Then their are always highly suspicious posts that you wish were true but the user is singing the praises of a treatment no one has tried and glorifying a certain doctor or getting dramatic improvements in their pores when no one else is. I pray for the day when several long time posters start seeing dramatic results with a certain treatment.

Me too Jasmin, and why do these people with great results just disappear?

I worry so much about the orange peel effect as my skin is actually not very porey except on my nose and the sides of my nose. I wouldn't want the rest of it to become worse in texture.

I have a series of 4 treatments for £1,000 plus I get a FREE 5th treatment if I'm still not happy with results.

Hi,

where have you gotten this deal from? It is £1,000 for all of your treatments, or each?

I live in Bucks and I will travel anywhere that is that cheap,