Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
faith052105

olay regenerist

I'm using the eye cream and it's ok. Hasn't broken me out but not sure if I see any improvment.

Used it for a couple of months before my more aggressive "attack plan". I loved the smell of it and the way it felt on my skin, but I'm not so sure it helped my skin texture.

I dont beIieve any of these kinds of creams can heIp scarring unfortunateIy, esp not scarring that has been there for yrs. But its good practice to use good quaIity moisturiser and may heIp to keep the skin pIump and with ceII turnover.

I've had acne as a teen and it lasted until just recently. It was never serious cystic acne but even until my 30's I always had some blemish or another lingering...I was never on any meds (although I wish I had been as a teen) but I tried Olay Regenirist night cream because I had alot of uneven red dry patches and oily T-zone. The regular Olay moisterizer made me break out but the Regenerist night cream did miracles ! I swear it changed my skin and made it softer and the red patches dissapeared and my skin cleared up after about a month. I was so impressed that I wrote to the company! I don't know if it works on bad acne or if the majority of people who tried it had the same results as me but I can say that I love it and use it twice a day after I wash my face (I use spectro-Jel) It does cost about 20 some bucks for a jar but it lasts me at least a month. It took about that time for my skin to get better so this isn't an overnight thing. I hope you give it a try and wish you luck. Take care

i used the two-part lactic peel and it made my scars so much worse and revealed ones i never had before. quite nearly the worst thing i've ever done to my face.

Semolina, I understand what you say because my TCA and SA peels have revealed a few tiny, superficial scars I didn't have before. BUT, doesn't it stand to reason that if the acid actually uncovered burried scars, if you continue to do it, it will eventually erase the uncovered scars too, because it's clearly working?

Of course, I don't want you (or anyone) to continue doing something you feel is damaging to you but I've seen great blessing with the peels so far.

I am trying the sample of the Definity, mainly for some really bad hyperpigmentation marks I have, and it is helping lighten them. If you read the reviews on makeupalley.com for this, some people speak of a "glow", but I've determined this is mainly due to the very, very light lavender tint of the cream.

Does nothing for pore size, but does help gently peel away layers of skin. I would recommend using a gently manual scrub (baking soda mixed with water for a paste works well) with this cream because every few days you will get some flaking/dead skin buildup on the areas you apply.

I'm buying again because it works better than the prescription Tri-Luma bleaching cream I was using!

i used the two-part lactic peel and it made my scars so much worse and revealed ones i never had before. quite nearly the worst thing i've ever done to my face.

Semolina, I understand what you say because my TCA and SA peels have revealed a few tiny, superficial scars I didn't have before. BUT, doesn't it stand to reason that if the acid actually uncovered burried scars, if you continue to do it, it will eventually erase the uncovered scars too, because it's clearly working?

Of course, I don't want you (or anyone) to continue doing something you feel is damaging to you but I've seen great blessing with the peels so far.

thanks for your input. i agree that it doesn't make sense that if it has revealed these that eventually it would cause them to even out but i'm so scared of trying it again as it's gotten so bad so quickly. did the new scars it caused for you eventually smooth out with continued peels? any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. thanks so much.

When we say "revealed scars" it invokes these images of big craters being exposed, lol and this wasn't the case for me. It revealed a few really tiny and superficial scars I didn't even notice at first but only when I looked very closely and from certain angles.

I am continuing with my routine because it's really beneficial so far but I've only been doing it for less than 6 months so I can't tell you yet if it will completely erase the new ones. I'm also doing the cross so if anything is exposed I might (or not) do them too although I'm not sure because they really are almost non existent.

Guest delta force operators

i just bought this stuff, ive been using it but ran out of my old stuff and been on retina and perricones face firming activator, i was considering this stuff or skin bios stuff but id rather not buy from scam artist u know?

Ingredients

Cyclopentasiloxane , Water , Glycerin , Polymethysilsesquioxane , Niacinamide Vitamin B3 , Dimethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Panthenol Pro-Vitamin B5 , Butylene Glycol , Propylene Glycol , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 Amino-Peptide , Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Green Tea , Allantoin , Cetyl Ricinoleate , BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone , PEG-10 Dimethicone , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG-10 Dimethicone , Disodiium EDTA , Ethylparaben , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Benzyl Alcohol , Citric Acid

i like hot it has green tea, peptides and vitamin e all beneficial for healing the skin.