Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sam1120

just to take your mind off of acne

Coldplay are my absolute favorite.

And I'm bettig within 5 minutes some douchebag is going to call me emo.

I've seen them live 3 times and even got Jonny Bucklands camera at the last concert.

what is everybody's favorite music band/artist

mine would have to be All-American Rejects

gavin degraw is brilliant. His music always cheers me up! :angel:

I like razorlight at the moment. I like most kinds of music and dont really have any favourites. I cant stand techno music though.

I also love Irish ballads, a few pints and a good ballad session is a great night out :cool:

Having been to the US on holidays this year i also have taking a major liking to the likes of Young Dro :surprised:

Green Day, Simple Plan (if I'm depressed), Silbermond, and many others. Because I usually, except for these, I don't like all songs from an artist/band and so I love many songs from different types of music.

My favorite bands at the moment are The Fall Of Troy and Alexisonfire. I don't know what bands I would consider my favorites of all time, though.

Coldplay are my absolute favorite.

And I'm bettig within 5 minutes some douchebag is going to call me emo.

I've seen them live 3 times and even got Jonny Bucklands camera at the last concert.

Coldplay has been my favorite for years!

And... Coldplay is not emo.

But I also like Keane quite a bit too.. and Josh Groban! Haha I always get mean comments for that one, but I don't care. :P

i have lots of favorites.....dixie chicks, oasis, bob dylan, jewel (her older work), and i like the fray right now to. it varies depending on my mood.

Brand New, The Alkaline Trio, Eve 6, The White Stripes

unless im in metal mode, then its Opeth, Children of Bodom, and Moonsorrow all the way.

saosin, something corporate, mae, copeland, secondhand serenade, daphne loves derby, dashboard, senses fail, acceptance, saves the day, just surrender, jacks mannequin, the fall of troy, brand new, the early november, ben folds, cute is what we aim for..

oh yea if you wanna be in a happy mood:

ben folds five- zak and sara

nirvana, placebo, brand new, bloc party, smashing pumpkins, dashboard confessional, death cab for cutie, kisschasy, oasis, radiohead, erm many more..