Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Penguin Lancer

Who/How do you get set up for a scar treatment?

As Optimistic says. Or you can say what area you are from here and ask for a recommendation either in your area (or mention you are prepared to travel in order to see a good derm).

The way I went about it at first was to look up what derms are close to me, how qualified they are (esp within scar proceedures and the particular proceedure i wish to look into), and if there is any patient reviews/information on them. You can do this by googling the treatment you are interested in (or terms such as 'scar revision (area)', then the derms name, including looking them up on registers such as baaps (or USA equivalent).

I'm not from New York but from reading old posts I think Dr. Rappaport comes highly suggested from other members, I'm pretty sure he's from New York if not he's somewhere on the East Coast.

yes! is there a database on the internet that reviews dermatologist that specializes in scars in california and united states area? one that is equivalent to baaps.