Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dip regime  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Did moojamba's dip regime work for you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still havent tried it

I put "still haven't tried" but I would change my vote now to yes. I was like what the hell I might as well try this and after the third day I see it really does make your skin look better. I thought for sure this would irritate it, but it doesn't. I'm going to continue doing this for a while longer to see what happens. Good call on whoever came up with this.

This works. Positively. If you experience a 'break-out' it may be due to the water temp. or because clogs that have laid dormant are finally being brought to the surface.

I was doing this a while back before I cleared up. I got a pretty good breakout right away, but that was fine since my cysts were turning into whiteheads (since all the gunk way down in my skin was coming to the surface). It worked really well for me.

I voted that this is working because my skin is definitely improving. I'm only dipping, no other topicals like BP.

If I get completely clear from this, I'll be sure to say so!

omg, i read about this yesterday, and it looked awesome! i totally wanna try it, but i'm hesitant because of this :(

but great call, to the person who started this poll!!

how far is majamba, the one who started this, and how is his acne?

because before the regimen i remember doing this, and it worked great for the first 3 weeks, and then i got horrible breakouts that made me turn to the regimen in the first place.

not saying it will happen, im just wondering if everyone voting has even been on this long enough to really have a vote count. you always see improvement in the beginning of starting something, but that doesnt always last.