Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
einzzweipolizei

Is this the way it's gonna stay or get better?

I been off the course for about 1 week and on my forehad I see a good amount of super tiny pimples. I need to be in light and look close at my face in the mirror to see them also if I blush they are better visible. I also have some on my sides. They are invisible to the naked eye, a lot of them I can't even scratch them off because they are so extremely small, but I'm still wondering if these will go away too. I know I sound like I'm bitching, but sometimes they look like it's getting worse and I never had those throughout my course only when all the actual acne/cysts and blackheads stopped these came out.

They are probably small clogged pores?Nothing much to worry about unless they become zits

Not even, they are very very tiny it takes light and a close up to even see them. (oh and btw all zits are clogged pore lol)

i got those at the beggining of my accutane course. My skin looked like... bubbley... reallyyyy tiny little bumps right? They should go away pretty soon, mine did after like a a week, maybe two

i got those at the beggining of my accutane course. My skin looked like... bubbley... reallyyyy tiny little bumps right? They should go away pretty soon, mine did after like a a week, maybe two

I just finished my course a week ago lol