Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mistur_Kevin

Dead Skin I Think?

hello im pretty new to this acne forums, never knew this existed, but imma give it a shot, hopefully i can benefit from this, and help others too :D well my problem is that, my acne is not that bad, i've been using benzamycin pak "erythromycin 3% benzoyl peroxide 5% topical gel and like my pimples have disappeared, here's what i do regular now a days for a week, uh aquanil cleanser in the morning and at night i use warm water and gentle wash my face follow up by benzamycin pak. my face has been to improve, only problem is that my CHEEKS, there are like built up dirt or skin or dead skin maybe? im unsure, never had this before, i remember long time ago, i just rubbed it hard, and it went away, but i dont wanna flare up my acne again, so imma ask for some advice thankks, i hope where im posting is the right area >.<

just dampen a towel with warm water and lightly wipe away the dead skin. just keep doing it until you can see it coming off. works great for me.

I do the same thing as summersend. Some people use a dry terry-cloth towel but I find having it damp makes the towel less "scratchy."

I use the hot wet towel but i press hard on my skin or else it doesnt come off.. i have to do it like every 3 weeks..or my proactive face mask takes it off but im lazy to do that sometimes