Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whiteboy

erase this diet forum!

well if you're in the philippines you are lucky because this is the Most effective acne remover on the planet... it's called "Katialis" it is a soap which has Salicylic acid, zinc oxide and sulfur. it is indicated as antibacterial, antifungal, keratolytic and anti-pruritic. bullshit cheap it only cost 41 pesos (1dollar)... i've been suffering from acne since 13 and now im 20 still finding the right cure.. i've taken vitamins, diet with no sugar. stop masturbating, liver meds and all other stuff for acne removal but bullshit none of them worked. pimples just keep on popping up still.... i found this one out because my brother has fungi and other lesions on his inguinals and back but he has a clear face so no problem after all. all he was concerned about is trying to find a soap for inhibit fungal growth... first he bought the "dr.kaufmanns" medicated soap... then the "Katialis" i never have faith on them anymore because i've done all acne program there is. it was only an incidence beacuse one morning i was going to school and im now late. we have no more soaps and im so sensitive to using soaps i know would only aggravate my acne. but the Katialis soap was the only one there and i have no choice but to use it... that day i notice that my face is calm throughtout the day. and i also have an allergy that when it is hot i will develop itchy red rashes all over my face that will also disappear when i move into a cold place... it is so hot that day but none of those rashes appeared. so i decided to continue using it... it's been only 4 days Believe me!!! and it is been my clearest face after 7 years. this soap is also endorsed by "HALAL" i dont know if all you guys knew it but it is a muslim organization my professor told me as "an accrediting body for products" that once they recognized you. all muslims will buy your products..... all people in acne org if you have relatives here... then this is the cure we've all been dreaming about... if you just believe.....

well if you're in the philippines you are lucky because this is the Most effective acne remover on the planet... it's called "Katialis" it is a soap which has Salicylic acid, zinc oxide and sulfur. it is indicated as antibacterial, antifungal, keratolytic and anti-pruritic. bullshit cheap it only cost 41 pesos (1dollar)... i've been suffering from acne since 13 and now im 20 still finding the right cure.. i've taken vitamins, diet with no sugar. stop masturbating, liver meds and all other stuff for acne removal but bullshit none of them worked. pimples just keep on popping up still.... i found this one out because my brother has fungi and other lesions on his inguinals and back but he has a clear face so no problem after all. all he was concerned about is trying to find a soap for inhibit fungal growth... first he bought the "dr.kaufmanns" medicated soap... then the "Katialis" i never have faith on them anymore because i've done all acne program there is. it was only an incidence beacuse one morning i was going to school and im now late. we have no more soaps and im so sensitive to using soaps i know would only aggravate my acne. but the Katialis soap was the only one there and i have no choice but to use it... that day i notice that my face is calm throughtout the day. and i also have an allergy that when it is hot i will develop itchy red rashes all over my face that will also disappear when i move into a cold place... it is so hot that day but none of those rashes appeared. so i decided to continue using it... it's been only 4 days Believe me!!! and it is been my clearest face after 7 years. this soap is also endorsed by "HALAL" i dont know if all you guys knew it but it is a muslim organization my professor told me as "an accrediting body for products" that once they recognized you. all muslims will buy your products..... all people in acne org if you have relatives here... then this is the cure we've all been dreaming about... if you just believe.....

I don't think most people here are from the Philipines and whatever works for you may not work for everyone else. Sounds like Salicylic Acid which is a common ingredient found in many acne medications. However I don't think it has any effect on people who gets hormonal or cystic acne. What does Zinc oxide and sulfur do for your skin?

I don't think most people here are from the Philipines and whatever works for you may not work for everyone else. Sounds like Salicylic Acid which is a common ingredient found in many acne medications. However I don't think it has any effect on people who gets hormonal or cystic acne. What does Zinc oxide and sulfur do for your skin?

i think zinc oxide is an spf and sulfur is an effective acne treatment.

Come on guys !

It's simpler than it may seems

You want a proof that your acne and your nutrition are linked?

Just have your blood checked.

Have your hormones checked, glutathione levels, glucose tolerance, magnesium, zinc, homocysteine, AGE, TSH, TGAb, pancreatic secretions, calcium, sodium, potassium, ferritin

If the levels of these hormones, nutrients, metabolites, electrolytes are all okay then you have the proof that your acne is not dietary related.

If just one of these things is out of balance then you know that balancing it may solve your skin problems

And the balance of these elements is 100% correlated with what you eat and what you don't eat

All of the things that are out of whack in your body responds directly to dietary changes and as long as something is out of balance within you, you can't say that your acne is caused by something external

It would be a great idea to have your blood checked as you experiment with nutrition as it is the only way to know whether the nutritional choices you're making (in spite of how healthy they are for others) are bringing positive results within you or just fucking things up more

The problems is that it's not that easy to understand how to get the elements you need and remove the toxic metabolites that harm you from our nutrition

Although our foods is the only true source of the vital elements that make up our body it's like we can see through them and observe the nutrients and our their react to our body

If we just ate elements in nature and molecules of glutatione, calcium, zinc, magnesium would grow from the trees it would be much easier to see the link and know what we need to eat ... but they're concealed in the food we eat and the whole mechanism becomes more confusing (especially on an individual basis)

Everyone is individual!! I am muslim but I am not like you.. I know my acne reason and touch symptoms my acne getting clear.. and my acne couse is : Hormonal that's all!!

ALSO EVERYONE REMEMBER!!!!!!!!! ACNE MEANS THAT SOMETHING F*** WRONG ON UR BODY ! YOU HAVE PROBLEM! SO ACNE IS ONLY MSG TO YOU!

Guest ThereIsHope

then why are there people who eat the UNHEALTHIEST diets and have flawless skin??? :think:

then why are there people who eat the UNHEALTHIEST diets and have flawless skin??? :think:

I know plenty of people like this.

it's because they are not genetically acne prone. diet doesn't cause acne but it may make some peoples acne worse if diet effects them, for most people eating chocolate, milk and things like that won't make any difference to their skin.

because clearly what they're eating is not making their body out of whack ... or better yet, it is making their body out of whack in different ways like causing them different and worse diseases

If you take one person that eats unhealthy and has acne and a person who eats unhealthy and have no acne and compared their blood works you'll see both have hormones, electrolytes, metabolites, secretions and nutrients levels that are out of whack ... but only the one with acne has those levels of elements which more directly affect the health of the skin so out of whack ...

it's because they are not genetically acne prone. diet doesn't cause acne but it may make some peoples acne worse if diet effects them

genetically prone means that their genes are not able to cope with the unbalanced levels and their effects

Genes are like dams, acne prone people have small dams

But still this doesn't imply that diet doesn't cause acne

Even if you believe that genetical predisposition is necessary to have acne, you may still guess that DIET does causes ACNE but only on genetical predisposed people. The genetical predisposition necessary for acne to show up doesn't rule out diet being a cause, making it a cause which is causative only in certain circumstances

men it's worth trying... just please use it and see for your self... its ingredients seems the same but it is really effective... men i think i also have a hormonal acne... and i am getting cystic acne 2 years ago.... just please try it... because i reallly want to help all of you end our eternal problem....

men it's worth trying... just please use it and see for your self... its ingredients seems the same but it is really effective... men i think i also have a hormonal acne... and i am getting cystic acne 2 years ago.... just please try it... because i reallly want to help all of you end our eternal problem....

It won't work for many

Salicylic acid doesn't work for many and many have adverse effects to it ...

Thanks for the info though

You need this forum... It helped me and i think its helps lots of people!

Explain this then... when i eat about 10 apples a day my acne goes to nothing but when i drink say a Dr.Pepper my forehead gets two spots in the morning? huh?!?1

Im looking into Vitamins...

I used to get like 4 pimples a day, with my healthy diet I dont get any at all. I do get cysts though when I cheat with beer and fried shit.

Why keep re-making these posts?

Everytime they open its the same argument. The people come on who havnt tried anything say 'I always thought diet and acne was bullshit' and then others argue it clearly does. Then some1 comes and says 'I tried diet and acne and it didnt work' yet they rarly say what and how they did anything incase they are pointed out they did things 'wrong'.

It makes me laugh tho the people who have cleared and ill go one thurther and say cured (theres a difference) their acne, are being told by people WITH acne theres no link and its BS.

So you realise why I type this:

LOL

I've always thought diet was bullshit anyway. Honestly, the only thing that would cause me to flare up is something I'd have an allergic reaction with - and it would be hives and such and not acne lesions. Zits take a while to form so I don't buy that eating a cheeseburger and waking up the next day with a new zit is a direct or even indirect cause of that.

Then again if people want to screw around with what they put into their bodies with weird herbs and such by all means go right ahead.

If I may reply to your comment, I may be entitled to say something like this: If the people who do not want to acknowledge the clear link between diet and acne, wish to keep stuffing their faces with ice cream and cheeseburgers, and live to the ripe old age of 35... then I say, best of luck to you.

I've always thought diet was bullshit anyway. Honestly, the only thing that would cause me to flare up is something I'd have an allergic reaction with - and it would be hives and such and not acne lesions. Zits take a while to form so I don't buy that eating a cheeseburger and waking up the next day with a new zit is a direct or even indirect cause of that.

Then again if people want to screw around with what they put into their bodies with weird herbs and such by all means go right ahead.

God, last time I checked broccoli and lettuce were the weirdest herbs in the book :lol::lol::lol:

If people want to mess around with harsh industrial chemicals that do more damage in the long run, by all means go right ahead!

Topical products will only COVER acne and never solve it.

You've been on the soap for 4 days? Lets see you after one month.

Please erase this thread.

I really dont think "zits take awhile to form" for everyone....

Ive had a very stressful episode (as in a bad fight with the boyfriend or the parents) and deveoped a face full of new cysts within about 6 hours.....they can form VERY fast after a trigger in some people.

Topical treatments CAN help, but what he is talking about will in no way "cure" everyone.

Ive used all those products (ingrediants in that product) before and it certainly did not cure my acne. The only topical that has ever really helped is the BP regimen, and even though it helps a lot it isnt a cure either.

Why keep re-making these posts?

Everytime they open its the same argument. The people come on who havnt tried anything say 'I always thought diet and acne was bullshit' and then others argue it clearly does. Then some1 comes and says 'I tried diet and acne and it didnt work' yet they rarly say what and how they did anything incase they are pointed out they did things 'wrong'.

It makes me laugh tho the people who have cleared and ill go one thurther and say cured (theres a difference) their acne, are being told by people WITH acne theres no link and its BS.

So you realise why I type this:

LOL

Smartest reply thus far. If we'd just ignore these ignorant posts, the people posting them would go away. Seriously.

Nothing can cure acne. if diet did clear you up, if you eat something wrong you (supposedly) will break out again. That's not a cure. not even accutane is a cure.

Nothing can cure acne. if diet did clear you up, if you eat something wrong you (supposedly) will break out again. That's not a cure. not even accutane is a cure.

Diet and CLEANSING is a cure for some people. Just ask Denise!

Diet and CLEANSING is a cure for some people. Just ask Denise!

by cure i mean permanent solution. I'm sure if diet does clear you up if you stop following a certain diet you will break out again.

accutane is a cure for some people as well too, but not everyone.

Yeah, fuck these topical products, I think I'm gonna switch to tropical products instead.

By a cure i mean detoxing and rebuilding with longer term dietry changes. Even if i went and ate pizza for 3 weeks my skin would look ace. How about a year of eating just pizza? Its not ace no more. You can 'get away' with poor dietry desicions for only a period of time, lets say you eat poor once a week, you will feel and look good. Say you eat bad every day...you will feel and look bad.

Its a shame, you feel theres no acne 'cure' however there is. I dont blame you for having this opinion all I can say is where you failed we did not.

I also stressed the point the yes diet can 'clear acne' but not 'cure acne' some1 whos 'cleared' acne will have changed diet until they get results. Some1 whos 'cured acne' would be a more a health freak, theyve dug deeper into the body and will all find the same link, detoxing the bowels liver kidney skin and rebuilding the weakest link (mainly the liver) will, along with dietry changes 'cure acne'.

Accutane and BP could be looked at as treating the problem not the cause...long term both of these have probelms..however you name me any long term damage of the health and holistic BULLSHIT approach!

By a cure i mean detoxing and rebuilding with longer term dietry changes. Even if i went and ate pizza for 3 weeks my skin would look ace. How about a year of eating just pizza? Its not ace no more. You can 'get away' with poor dietry desicions for only a period of time, lets say you eat poor once a week, you will feel and look good. Say you eat bad every day...you will feel and look bad.

Its a shame, you feel theres no acne 'cure' however there is. I dont blame you for having this opinion all I can say is where you failed we did not.

I also stressed the point the yes diet can 'clear acne' but not 'cure acne' some1 whos 'cleared' acne will have changed diet until they get results. Some1 whos 'cured acne' would be a more a health freak, theyve dug deeper into the body and will all find the same link, detoxing the bowels liver kidney skin and rebuilding the weakest link (mainly the liver) will, along with dietry changes 'cure acne'.

Accutane and BP could be looked at as treating the problem not the cause...long term both of these have probelms..however you name me any long term damage of the health and holistic BULLSHIT approach!

Very good thoughts, Jodiat. I'm living proof that you can "cure" acne...it's a long, involved process and you cannot depend on anyone but yourself to be the acne detective....however, it's worth the investigating.

I am a huge believer in eating well, but unfortunately, even a very restrictive diet didn't send my acne packing. It only helped. Somewhat....... :wall:

Dude!!! Was it that really great? You know, i've tried buying that katialis soap but i insisted, worrying that it would only do harm on my face rather than good! But that time was when i haven't read your post! What happened to your face now? Are you still using that soap? Tell me some of your stories!

Hoping to talk to you 1 on 1! Reply on my email dude! [email protected].

Talk to you soon!