Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
a529612

Any 10% BP that doesn't streak?

I'm using Clean & Clean Persagel 10% BP and it leaves a horrible white streak on my face but it's working well at night. Is there any 10% BP that doesn't streak so I can use it during the day? Thanks!

I'm using Clean & Clean Persagel 10% BP and it leaves a horrible white streak on my face but it's working well at night. Is there any 10% BP that doesn't streak so I can use it during the day? Thanks!

The 10% is very strong and bleaches the skin.

Personally i would switch down to 5% as it irritates the skin less.

Actually my oily skin seems to like the 10%. It's working well at night to keep my face less oily.

Which 5% would you recommend?

Actually my oily skin seems to like the 10%. It's working well at night to keep my face less oily.

Which 5% would you recommend?

I normally wouldn't recommend this, but take 10g's of B5 a day and your skin won't be as oily...then you can switch to something like 5% or something...but no...10% smears no matter what..a trick is to rub it in every direction..like rub it on your forehead side to side..then up and down and just work it in...personally i NEVER go ANYWHERE with BP on my face...only shine control moisturizer which makes my face look great.

So i mean yeah if i do leave smear marks, i don't care because i'm in my house doing my stuff before i go to bed...but anyways i use Benzaclin ( BP 5% ( such a higher class of BP, it's not even funny how much better their BP is ) and Clindamycin 1%)

It's clear so it does the job.