Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it has just dawned on me that if you've been on accutane, you probably can't drink. right? because your liver is pretty much fucked from the tane, and if your liver is already fucked, then just think of what drinking alchohol is going to do! :shock:

does anyone know for sure what accutane does to the liver?

i don't drink, but i realized that even if i wanted to, i probably couldn't, because of my shit liver!

There are no warnings saying not to drink, its safe to drink in moderation. I gave up alcohol totally to give my liver a rest while on accutane but my derm and gp said its fine to drink once you don't go crazy.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I had a Midori, vodka and pineapple cocktail a little while ago. Now I want another one! Or at least some Baileys.

yea my derm suggested absolutely NO alcohol... but I've talked to alot of people who've been on tane and they say its alright as long as its only a little bit of social drinking here and there

Im on tane and still drink large amounts of beer, I doub it will fuck me up, if it does I'll let you know.

i was told not to when i was taking it

i remember it was schoolies and i was in my last moth. i remember my derm going to me "now you have to promise you wont drink at schoolies because your taking accutane"

i was so fucked up that entire week

im such a rebel

Not to say you should go out and binge drink, but a few drinks here and there are fine. My b/f and I are very much into wine and I muict have had a few glasses a week while I was on accutane and no problems and blood work was always fine.