Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Graffiti Artist

In search of some advice.

Yeah after fucking with this mountain below my mouth I decided to do some research on Accutane and stumbled upon this site. I've been having this severe looking acne from time to time, If i pull on the skin around it it normally pops out on the mirror(lmao) then bleeds all down my face what kind of acne is that? It seems to be real deep in the skin and doesnt stop bleeding, i'm actually patting a papertowel on it right now. I've had mild to severe acne since the age of eleven and have tried Retin-A and pretty much every over the counter topical treatments you can think of. This shit looks really rediculous on my face and back and quite frankly it makes me drink more. I'm pretty high right now and don't really remember what I was asking but I guess I'm just in search for some advice. :doh:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes