Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whiteboy

The Greatest Acne Med... if you'll just believe!

well if you're in the philippines you are lucky because this is the Most effective acne remover on the planet... it's called "Katialis" it is a soap which has Salicylic acid, zinc oxide and sulfur. it is indicated as antibacterial, antifungal, keratolytic and anti-pruritic. bullshit cheap it only cost 41 pesos (1dollar)... i've been suffering from acne since 13 and now im 20 still finding the right cure.. i've taken vitamins, diet with no sugar. stop masturbating, liver meds and all other stuff for acne removal but bullshit none of them worked. pimples just keep on popping up still.... i found this one out because my brother has fungi and other lesions on his inguinals and back but he has a clear face so no problem after all. all he was concerned about is trying to find a soap for inhibit fungal growth... first he bought the "dr.kaufmanns" medicated soap... then the "Katialis" i never have faith on them anymore because i've done all acne program there is. it was only an incidence beacuse one morning i was going to school and im now late. we have no more soaps and im so sensitive to using soaps i know would only aggravate my acne. but the Katialis soap was the only one there and i have no choice but to use it... that day i notice that my face is calm throughtout the day. and i also have an allergy that when it is hot i will develop itchy red rashes all over my face that will also disappear when i move into a cold place... it is so hot that day but none of those rashes appeared. so i decided to continue using it... it's been only 4 days Believe me!!! and it is been my clearest face after 7 years. this soap is also endorsed by "HALAL" i dont know if all you guys knew it but it is a muslim organization my professor told me as "an accrediting body for products" that once they recognized you. all muslims will buy your products..... all people in acne org if you have relatives here... then this is the cure we've all been dreaming about... if you just believe.....

That stuff sounds good but where can you get it, i live in the uk, and cant fined any one that sells it on the internet.

i think it's only available in the philippines... but with its price so cheap... only 1 dollar... you may just want to ship it or import it or something... and buy a dozen... it's available here in the philippines in a popular drugstore here named "Mercury Drug"... trust me men... this is tha last thing you'll ever try...

"Mercury Drug" eh? Well I'll have to give it some thought.... a lot of thought actually.