Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dipthong

this shit is wearing me out

i just don't understand why my skin won't settle down and stop breaking out... it's endless; every day, it's so frustrating.

this is probably the third time i've written on this board... i was getting all dressed up in my new clothes from express, getting ready to see if any of my friends wanted to grab something to eat... i put my glasses on, looked in the mirror, and i just don't want to leave my fucking room.

i get to korea with perfect skin, and all the girls were looking at me. my best friend here was going to hook me up with his girlfriend's roommate. she's a really pretty girl.

we go on exercise in august, and i decide to take myself off BP, differin, and doxycycline and try to migrate to something that i thought would be healthier for my skin. i bought skintactix products and they were working great for a little while.

i wasn't able to meet this girl for a while, and she only knew me from my pictures on myspace. we were on an exercise throughout all of august, and we were waiting till i got back from a TDY trip to Misawa to go on our first double date.

Ever since i switched to the skintactix products, my face just keeps breaking out...

i met this girl, and i definitely wasn't what i looked like on the pictures i had on myspace. people try to argue how there's nothing wrong with touching up pictures for myspace -- you're only giving a false impression of what you really look like.

my skin looked terrible when i met this girl, and i felt really uncomfortable getting close to her; it was awkward and i didn't want her to stare at my face.

couple days later, she was talking to her roommate and told my best friend here that i was "geeky," and made comments about my face ... she said she didn't want to hurt my feelings.

well, it kind of fucking did. and that was almost five weeks ago, and i just cannot get my fucking skin under control.

i went up to seoul with my friend... he's got perfect skin... we went to a club... who was getting the girls? not me... BECAUSE MY FUCKING SKIN WON'T STOP BREAKING OUT...

why the fuck do i have to be plagued by this bullshit? I'm gentle with my skin, i take care of my body --- WHAT THE FUCK? i've hit a new low as far as my self esteem goes, because there's no reason to deny why i can't pick up girls. yeah, i can go out and still have fun, but once we leave, i don't have my arm around anyone's waist... because my face won't stop breaking out.

I know how it feels.. :cry: Don't ever wanna go out now..and it's summer now! heaps of social events coming up and all i wanna do is hide in my room..I wish i could keep my mud mask on all the time! I can't even bear to look in the mirror. It feels like crap when you know people are looking at the acne..

Sorry that your having such a tough time :( i was like that too a while back, but things are looking up now. They will for you too, just remember that this shit will all be over with oneday. Go back to using the same things on your skin that you used to, if they helped, tell that girl she's a bitch and go out and have fun like anybody else. If anyone makes you feel uncomfortable about your skin then fuck them, they're no better than you are just because they have clear skin. As for girls, a lot of them are very superficial and bitchy but then there are also tons of them who couldn't care less what you look like. So keep your head up and try not to give a damn about it and no one else will either. I know it's hard, but there's no harm in trying. Things always look worse to you than they are to anyone else. Good luck :angel:

sorry to hear about your bad time with acne, i know exactly how your feeling. I HATE it also! I just hate acne with a passion....

at the moment, ive had a rough few weeks with my skin. Its not getting any better and seems to just deteriorate. I dont understand why i breakout so much because i dont do anything to harm my skin or anythin! I keep my skin clean, eat good, take my meds, drink enough water...but i still breakout.

I just started college and although i love it so far, i cant stop thinking about how ugly i look compared to all the people in my class because they all have perfect skin! I hateit when people look at me coz i feel sorry that they have to clook at my ugly face, and im useless with keeping eye contact.

Acne has had a huge effect on me and i have no confidence whatsoever. I hate this s**t!

good luck with everything!

if i was youre friend, i would have spared the potentially self esteem destroying comments she made about finding you geeky and the stuff about youre skin, and merely said, she thought you were cool, but felt there was no spark there, romantically, or some shit like that. i guess thats where guys and girls differ, girls are more sensitive about this kind of thing, i would never tell my friends anything i thought they didnt really need to know, and that would only hurt them.

anyways, i can relate to how you feel, youre going through a hard time, and those times are the worst, its cliche, and not helpful or comforting to hear now, but eventually it will get better. id say just try and focus on positives, if youre skins breaking out, go back to youre derm for new treatment, and hopefully youre skin will improve. good luck

I just went flipping through some of my pictures because my skin keeps getting worse every day.

I stopped the Skintactix products and I went back to BP...

One week before I started Skintactix:

IPB Image

Two months after starting Skintactix:

IPB Image

Thank you, Skintactix, for fucking my life up.

Of course, according to them, it's YOUR fault that THEIR products didn't work.

A small number of these patients may have the wrong product selection. Others may not be complying with the twice daily regimen.

Skintactix products control acne or provide a complete acne cure in over 90% of cases, including the toughest cases. With diet modification the control reaches approximately 99%.

^^ holy shit, you look like a model, who cares if you have acne?!

seriously though, i hate going on a regimen, with a promise of clear skin, just to end up shafted... I was hoping accutane would clear me up by now, but its just making things worse so far... I know how it feels

Your face isn't beyond repair though, I'm sure that benzoyl will start to repair the damage done by skintactix. Your acne actually seems to be mild.