Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WELL here's what happened.

I just washed my face and piled on all my topicals and topped it all off with some neosporin, especially on my chin.

So I decided to eat a banana since they're good for you and all that. So as I'm eating it my chin must have come in contact with my banana and I got a big old bite of neosporin.

So thanks a lot acne, you have not only ruined my life for the most part, you've now ruined my banana.

(true story, just trying to lighten the mood in here a little :)

I just washed my face and piled on all my topicals and topped it all off with some neosporin, especially on my chin.

So I decided to eat a banana since they're good for you and all that. So as I'm eating it my chin must have come in contact with my banana and I got a big old bite of neosporin.

So thanks a lot acne, you have not only ruined my life for the most part, you've now ruined my banana.

:lol:

I know how you feel.. I love bananas soo so much.. if neosporin ever got on my banana and I ate it.. i'd go bust some caps :evil:

I'm allergic to bananas. :(

I never even think about it but I keep seeing posts about bananas and I keep mentioning it. I've probably made five posts about my banana allergy, hahah.

Bananas are bad for acne IMO.

What the hell isn't bad for acne?

True. :D I eat bananas all the time and I've never gotten breakouts from them. It's one of the few fruits I eat on a regular basis.

Bananas are bad for acne IMO.

What the hell isn't bad for acne?

True. :D I eat bananas all the time and I've never gotten breakouts from them. It's one of the few fruits I eat on a regular basis.

You're so lucky. Bananas are my favorite fruit. But for some reason, I started breaking out from them a while ago. I was so upset. :(

Bananas arent as good as ye think :P

They raise blood sugar levels :( producing more androgens which reek havoc on your skin...just in case ye over do it on bananas coz ye think theyre "good for you" ;) just puttin that out there! lol

Have an apple or orange instead :D.....or go WIIIILD and have a pear :shock: haha

see, i would just eat an apple or a pear because i actually dont like bananas all that much, but i'm allergic to them! i have a birch pollen allergy which makes me allergic to apples, peaches, pears, kiwi, mangos, any sweet fruits. bananas are one of the exceptions, which is why i eat them. but i didnt know they're bad for your skin. DAMN IT!!

Man, come on....don't leave it all up to the food you eat. You're not going to eat a banana and wake up with a face full of zits simply from eating the banana. Besides, the benefits from eating fruit outweigh anything...

Especially bananas when you're pregnant. So for all of you pregnant ones (and you know who you are)--LONG LIVE THE BANANA!

Personally, I hate bananas. Blick!