Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yellowjello

someone please tell me.

because, its healthier for your skin, but for me it takes longer to apply mineral makeup rather than liquid makeup. GRR

the mineral makeup should have its own freaking board or something because every time I come here it's literally swarming with topics on mineral makeup. it's kind of annoying.

why does everyone use mineral make up and not normal? does it cover up better or something ?

:wub: If applied correctly, it looks like your skin, but much better-it is very natural looking!

If no irritating ingredients in the mix, it won't break you out and can actually help your skin.

It is easy to apply-takes only minutes.

It can be inexpensive.

A little can last a very long time.

Most contain a natural sunscreen 10SPF+.

Most are water-resistant.

It can cover extremely well, especially if you have little to medium acne/scarring.

No chemicals or preservatives are needed-if liquid is not added.

Some are Vegan. :wub:

the mineral makeup should have its own freaking board or something because every time I come here it's literally swarming with topics on mineral makeup. it's kind of annoying.

^

|

|

|

Funny! :)

A lot of people on here started using it a couple of months ago....it's worked out well for most...doesn't have crappy ingredients like regular makeup.

Guest Sincerely_Me

After you use minerals it is SO hard to go back to normal because the normal looks fake, feels heavy, it's ridiculous.

I SWEAT with mineral make up, and I think I look like shit and I'm always wrong. Do that with regular foundation and you turn into an orange mess.

Very simple reasons, it's healthier for you skin, feels air light so your skin can breath, offers much better coverage (at least with Joppa it does), and you don't have that cakey mask look like traditional makeup. Oh the best part, I can put on my makeup in 5 minutes where as it takes me over 20 minutes with traditional liquid makeup.

omg its sooo much better.the coverage is better you dont fell like you are wearing pounds of makeup.and like everyones else said it doesnt break you out,its better for your skin and its more natural looking.what more can you ask for in a foundation.i will never go back to liquid or creme foundation.

I agree, it's kinda funny there isn't a section devoted to mineral makeup. God knows that's all everyone talks about.

I don't only use mineral makeup, I use traditional mascara and lipsticks too. There are just some things you can't completely replace.

Guest blackheadben

I like my liquid just fine. It looks very natural on me. I wouldn't even wanna try mineral.