Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

theres somethin wrong here. theres a glitch in our bodies. i mean why else would they create infections on themselves? create more oil than we need to clog up our pores. its nothing we are doing, our bodies are just not made right. its like they are malfunctioning or something

i totally agree, maybe its the end of the world coming sooner. the 6th trumpet in the bible is the next one to come so maybe tahts why theres more problems the last 100 years than ever

sadly, we r a product of evolution. take our backbone for example. it is extremely inefficient for upright, bipedal walking, and as we get old, it starts to hurt. this is because we evolved from 4-legged things that didnt originally walk upright. we weren't designed for a purpose, it just happened that we adapted in this environment. if engineers were to design a human skeletal system, the spine would be much more efficient than our natural spine. fact of science.

Guest Michael Jackson

we are the bad end of the gene pool.

we aren't special

Guest Johnny Drama

Good luck getting a refund or exchange. Maybe next time that you create a human being you could make them all perfect (PM me if you want someone to mold the perfect ones on :shifty: )

Usually everything in life has a purpose. I used to think bees had no purpose and found out that they help make certain foods because of pollenation. Ants do the same thing, But I have no idea what purpose Acne serves in life.

Guest Michael Jackson

Usually everything in life has a purpose. I used to think bees had no purpose and found out that they help make certain foods because of pollenation. Ants do the same thing, But I have no idea what purpose Acne serves in life.

without acne we would have pesky things like self esteem and shit like that.

Every problem has a solution. If you can't find a solution you are not trying hard enough.

The modern medicine community is slacking in my opinion, instead of dedicating scientists to cure Cancer and Alzheimer's, they are inventing seedless watermelons. Yes we know people are dying, but these watermelons with seeds, they got to go..

Same thing with the dermatolgy community, I just think they are in it for the money, even if they had a cure for acne why would they release it. Acne is such a profitable business. Why not just give them, topical cure's which only temporarily fixes the problem so you have to go out and buy more when you run out. Why target the root of the problem when they can conjure endless amounts of cleansers, BP, moisterizer, to put on your skin.

Bastards.

Agreed. It's sad that people would resort to giving us "just enough" to keep us coming back for more but never actually fixing a problem.

Money hungry bastards.

theres somethin wrong here. theres a glitch in our bodies. i mean why else would they create infections on themselves? create more oil than we need to clog up our pores. its nothing we are doing, our bodies are just not made right. its like they are malfunctioning or something

You try being God and see how good you do. Case closed.

:ninja:

do you even have acne??

do you even have acne??

Yes and it is worse than yours. Case closed.

do you even have acne??

where?

do you even have acne??

where?

Everywhere but my cheeks. Case closed.

do you even have acne??

where?

lies! unless you got red marks that dont appear in your pics or they blend in so well with your tan skin. do you have red marks? and were you always that tan? cause i would like to tan to make my marks less noticeable. but i heard thats a bad idea.

do you even have acne??

where?

lies!

I never lie because most people do and I choose to tell the truth all the time just to see people's reactions. Fix your eyesight first before you say, "lies!". Case closed.

Edit: I had lots of redmarks on my forehead, jaw, neck, and mouth area. I also had lots of crap on my back and shoulders. I treated them with my regimen and they have slowly disappeared over the years. Details are in the link in my signature.

I am not tan in the picture. I am not white.

thats a bad interpretation. No living organism is perfect, every living thing on the planet develops problems.

I try to think of it like..it could be worse. I could have cancer or some shit.

There isn't a person alive who has a totally flaw free body.