Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovebea

I JUST ORDERED EVERYDAY MINERALS

is EM better than BE? because I've been using bare minerals and it doesn't really cover much.....

does everyday minerals?

and has anyone tried dermacia... cuz I ordered the trial version of that and I'm still waiting for it.

I jsut want a clean makeup that covers up my hyperpigmentation.

Never tried either. Have been using jane iradale powder foudation. That is pretty good!

I think you may need to layer it though if you are finding it light???

Funny I just bought Glow Minerals and was going to see if anyone liked it, because I have not used it yet.

(finishing the last of my ja stuff).

Yeah I would use 2nd or 3rd coat. They told me to layer mine if needed. This way people get the coverage they want. :)

thanks!

how much do you pay for your makeup?

I don't layer it on because I want to avoid being one of those girls with an orange face. ahhh i was I were 15 and acne free again,

:(

When you layer it it does not look cakey or too much, esp. with the powder.

My powder compact was about $60.00.

I use a brush, not a sponge or the flat thing that comes with it :D . It goes on much more smooth and ntural that way.

60 bux for 1 compact?????

omg.

does it work that well!?!

you can get whole mineral kits with lots of stuff in them for that!!!

For the Jane Iradale and Glow Minerals yeah, they were expensive.

Never broke me out though so far only tried the j.i., and it lasted a long time.

Must be real compressed :lol:

right on. lol.

so you know about makeup.

do you know anything about scarring? cuz no1 will give me answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn this world!

is EM better than BE? because I've been using bare minerals and it doesn't really cover much.....

BE has talc in their products which makes skin itch. EM has talc free products and they use high quality minerals made in the US. Their prices are amazing compared to BE and other companies and a portion of your purchase goes towards a charity of your choice! What's not to love? There's no competition for me I'm a big EM supporter especially since on top of all that it has really improved my skin. Coverage is great but you have to pick the right foundation for your skin type. If your skin is on the dry side with smaller pores then Original glo would probably be best . If you have combination skin semi-matte is great. If you want good coverage matte works well and intensive works even better. Intensive needs to be used in small amounts so it doesn't look cakey. I started to use my intensive formual free sample two days ago and I love it even more than semi matte. I wonder why some of the girls are still using liquid foundations that clog pores when EM is so great and affortable and offers free samples.

right on. lol.

do you know anything about scarring? cuz no1 will give me answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn this world!

What kind of scarring do you have??

right on. lol.

I have rolling scars....... not ice pick ones really. I mean I do. but they're so small I dont' really care. but I want to get rid of some of the rolling scars cuz well dammit. i just do! lol. and I've got the red and dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and a lot of it and i just want it gone!!! haha awwwwwwwwwwwww.

ive been using glo minerals for the last 2 months and EVERYONE has commented on how good my skin looks. It covers everything. im using the pressed powder. it covers all the scares on my cheeks and the redmarks as well. it actually makes me feel like i have clear skin :) its a bit more expensive than others ive seen ($35 i think) but completely worth it. i dont think i could be happier with it.

i used to use BE and it never really covered...just sorta went on and i felt like i wasted most of it since it was a loose powder.

ive been using glo minerals for the last 2 months and EVERYONE has commented on how good my skin looks. It covers everything. im using the pressed powder. it covers all the scares on my cheeks and the redmarks as well. it actually makes me feel like i have clear skin :) its a bit more expensive than others ive seen ($35 i think) but completely worth it. i dont think i could be happier with it.

i used to use BE and it never really covered...just sorta went on and i felt like i wasted most of it since it was a loose powder.

awesome. where can i look into that stuff?????

Good to know, I'll open mine tomorrow!!! :D

Jeez, mine was $60.00, guess because I got it at my derms office.

right on. lol.

I have rolling scars....... not ice pick ones really. I mean I do. but they're so small I dont' really care. but I want to get rid of some of the rolling scars cuz well dammit. i just do! lol. and I've got the red and dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and a lot of it and i just want it gone!!! haha awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Well from checking out the board, seems like fraxel may help. Quite expensive though..........

Some peels might soften the appearance of them in the meantime.

Good to know, I'll open mine tomorrow!!! :D

Jeez, mine was $60.00, guess because I got it at my derms office.

i got mine from the derms office too. ive seen it online for $39. i was actually surprised my derm was less. the product website is www.glominerals.com but from what ive seen you can order glo minerals online at ..... www.dermstore.com or www.glomineralsdirect.com

there might be other places but i havent found them yet. haha

fraxel. hrrrmmm. i heard vbeam too.

my derm is gunna tell me what I get on the 17th tho. but i can definatly suggest these. i don't think the cost will be taht bad for me I got 500 knocked off my IPL treatments because well... i haggled. lol:) I'll make it work. I don't want scars!!!:)

fraxel. hrrrmmm. i heard vbeam too.

my derm is gunna tell me what I get on the 17th tho. but i can definatly suggest these. i don't think the cost will be taht bad for me I got 500 knocked off my IPL treatments because well... i haggled. lol:) I'll make it work. I don't want scars!!!:)

What did you get IPL for?

I also read on here VBeam did not produce results for people.

i got IPL to activate LEVULAN. which is a medication they let sit on your face up to an hour. levulan puts acne into remission.

i had really bad cystic acne. IPL and LEVULAN wiped it out. no more cysts. just hyperpigmentation and scars.

i got IPL to activate LEVULAN. which is a medication they let sit on your face up to an hour. levulan puts acne into remission.

i had really bad cystic acne. IPL and LEVULAN wiped it out. no more cysts. just hyperpigmentation and scars.