Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:boohoo:

Aha, this is more a success story I guess than a whinge - like most of the stuff you've seen on here.

Brief background

The last 2 or so years I haven't had a girlfriend, just meaningless hook-ups. Then my acne got REALLY bad and just made everything 10x worse. Yep, that sucked.

Now

Now my acne has cleared up, I'm still left with shocking red marks and scars though that I have to cover in social situations.

I went to a mate's party the other weekend, and I met this chick. She was the only hottie there actually, and EVERYONE was trying to hit on her - asking for dances etc. I did the opposite and busted on her, then walked away, a couple of times at least. Didn't even try and get her number.

FYI, she is probably one of the hottest girls I've met. She's a model!

Next day I found her myspace, and sent her a message about joining me for coffee. Which she did. Busted on her the entire time. Fantastic night, first proper 'date' I've been on in 2 years really, then we hooked up at the end.

Now I've never really been in love before I don't think, but I'll be damned - I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS GIRL. This doesn't mean that I call her 10x a day, because that's a sure fire way for her to just call me a wuss and dump my sorry ass, but I've been sleeping poorly, I think about her like all the time...but not in an overly sexual way!

See this is what makes this time slightly different from all the girls I've been with in the past. I used to just think of them as tits n ass, but I actually really really really like this girl?

So is it love...?

nope def isnt its just lust it always starts off that way. oh wats her myspace so i can check out if shes really the hottie u make her out to be

ok lets see- if this girl gained 50 pounds and want hot anymore, got real bad acne would you still like her? answer it honestly or else there is not point in asking

well maybe a i went a little over board but generally once you fall in love looks dont really matter anymore- u get my point right. But i see u 2 can have potential once u guys are together for a while im sure ull love her. That little example for me is the easiest way to tell i was in lov ewith my gf, because i dint really care how she looked anymore i was just in love with her not her looks like her inner person. lol a little corny but watev.

well maybe a i went a little over board but generally once you fall in love looks dont really matter anymore- u get my point right. But i see u 2 can have potential once u guys are together for a while im sure ull love her. That little example for me is the easiest way to tell i was in lov ewith my gf, because i dint really care how she looked anymore i was just in love with her not her looks like her inner person. lol a little corny but watev.

awww =)

haha cant tell if ur bein sarcastic or sincere

sincere :D! I think thats totally cute!! Thats the kind of guy I want.. to love me for my inner self.

i don't think being in love is something you can explain. you'll really just know, i think. that's how it was for me. just woke up one morning and knew it.

yea im a good guy like that its funny i actually tell her i want her to gain weight that way less guys will look at her ( let u guys know she is like a 9) n i get happy if she gets a zit- makes me feel better by my own face.

met her at a party + she's the hottest in the party + she's a model + contacted her on myspace = lust

Love is just a word that was made up by men to express their lust towards a women but try to keep the lust part away. Nature created beauty and lust in the same category actually.

Jefferson Airplane

When the truth is found to be lies

and all the joy within you dies

don't you want somebody to love

don't you need somebody to love

wouldn't you love somebody to love

you better find somebody to love

When the garden flowers baby are dead yes

and your mind [, your mind] is [so} full of red

your eyes, I say your eyes may look like his

but in your head baby I'm afraid you don't know where it is

tears are running [down,] down your breast

and your friends baby they treat you like a guest

Jefferson Airplane

When the truth is found to be lies

and all the joy within you dies

When the garden flowers baby are dead yes

and your mind [, your mind] is [so} full of red

your eyes, I say your eyes may look like his

but in your head baby I'm afraid you don't know where it is

tears are running [down,] down your breast

and your friends baby they treat you like a guest

:D:D:wub::wub: LOVE THAT SONG

I love Jefferson Airplane, grace slick is one of my favourite female rock singers second to janis joplin ofcoarse

falling in love feels amazing..you get these intense butterflies in your stomach that you cannot stop it almost makes you feel sick..sort of like when you're a kid waiting for the fair to come, you just can't control your emotions..theres definitely no better feeling in the world

"busted" on her the entire time? i'm lost :(

lol anyways, don't listen to all the fools in here. so listen, it sounds like you're really into her, i suggest you get to know her more go on fun dates, etc. and see where it goes. good luck.