Guest Michael Jackson

it's all i think about

Guest Michael Jackson

in school checking in the mirror every hour

not wanting to run or sweat in gym

last hour getting anixous to get home to go do stuff to my face

avoiding people, being quite, when i am usually not

at home

always looking in the mirror, the regimen comes before all else in my life and i am still not clear

on the org all the time.

sure my acne is moderate, but i need tane, i can't go on living like this.

Guest Michael Jackson

yeah tommorow. sure my senior will be shit because of tane but whatever. i was thinking of dropping out anyways

i really know how frustrating it is. in fact i got so frustrated today i cried for about 3 hours and moped around then went outside with my smeared makeup because i didnt care... im so tired of my life fucking revolving aroound this crap. at hte moment (today) anyways, it feels kind of good to go out (well walk to the bank) without giving a crap. maybe some time u'll get so frustrated with it you'll feel like how i do too..

anyways, i was wondering if you know.. just how bad your acne needs to be for tane? why is it i see ppls galleries with like 5 pimples & some redness that are on it?

yeah tommorow. sure my senior will be shit because of tane but whatever. i was thinking of dropping out anyways

Don't drop.. it won't be worth it.. but you will have clear skin for college.. you might not even get a bad IB on accutane.. keep positive!! :wub:

Guest Michael Jackson

i really know how frustrating it is. in fact i got so frustrated today i cried for about 3 hours and moped around then went outside with my smeared makeup because i didnt care... im so tired of my life fucking revolving aroound this crap. at hte moment (today) anyways, it feels kind of good to go out (well walk to the bank) without giving a crap. maybe some time u'll get so frustrated with it you'll feel like how i do too..

anyways, i was wondering if you know.. just how bad your acne needs to be for tane? why is it i see ppls galleries with like 5 pimples & some redness that are on it?

accutane has such a stupid stigma about it. They give you a damn blood test every month, you'll be fine. But everyone is so scared of it because of super rare side effects.

Back pain > acne

Guest Michael Jackson

if i didn't have acne, i would have shit like hobbies and a girlfriend, who would want that?

accutane has such a stupid stigma about it. They give you a damn blood test every month, you'll be fine. But everyone is so scared of it because of super rare side effects.

Back pain > acne

the side effects for me aren't bad at all, just dry lips.

MJ, it's all i think about too. i really need to stop spending so much time on this website. Believe me. when your on accutane you think about it even more (if that's even possible.) I'm so impatient, I can't wait forr the accutane to take full effect.

Don't drop.. it won't be worth it.. but you will have clear skin for college.. you might not even get a bad IB on accutane.. keep positive!!

you probably won't get an IB, most people don't. ( I haven't)

in school checking in the mirror every hour

not wanting to run or sweat in gym

last hour getting anixous to get home to go do stuff to my face

avoiding people, being quite, when i am usually not

at home

always looking in the mirror, the regimen comes before all else in my life and i am still not clear

on the org all the time.

sure my acne is moderate, but i need tane, i can't go on living like this.

I'm the same way, Mike. Last night I couldn't sleep because I was trying not to pop this zit. Because I have a problem with popping my zits.

I laid in bed from 2 am to 5 am, thinking about nothing but popping the zit. I finally said this is fucking ridiculous and I got up, popped it, and made it worse like always.

I hope you can get accutane.

when I'm at work, every 20 minutes I go over to the mirror to examine my skin

Everytime I go back I get more and more anxious and more and more things stand out

Then I spend the whole day obsessing about it :ninja:

Guest Michael Jackson

why can't this just be cured? :(

when I'm at work, every 20 minutes I go over to the mirror to examine my skin

Everytime I go back I get more and more anxious and more and more things stand out

Then I spend the whole day obsessing about it

i'm like that to.

Back pain > acne

the side effects for me aren't bad at all, just dry lips.

MJ, it's all i think about too. i really need to stop spending so much time on this website. Believe me. when your on accutane you think about it even more (if that's even possible.) I'm so impatient, I can't wait forr the accutane to take full effect.

Don't drop.. it won't be worth it.. but you will have clear skin for college.. you might not even get a bad IB on accutane.. keep positive!!

you probably won't get an IB, most people don't. ( I haven't)

actually most people DO get an initial breakout.

No they don't, it's about 25% of people.

For real?!

Almost every single accutane log or gallery i've seen .. the person mentioned they had some sort of initial breakout!

If accutane wont give me one.. I want the stuff so bad then lol.

Fuckin hell tane rocks ...

Sure I've had chronic back pain, been unable to work out and exercise as much as I used to...but the payoff is excerrento!!!

The time will fly as well

@Michael Jackson I also know how you feel. Whenever I get near a mirror I have to look in it and look at my face. For some reason I feel like I look a lot worse at school then when I get home and look at it.

No they don't, it's about 25% of people.

For real?!

Almost every single accutane log or gallery i've seen .. the person mentioned they had some sort of initial breakout!

If accutane wont give me one.. I want the stuff so bad then lol.

yeah, most people just stay the same for a while then clear up. I've pretty much stayed the same for the first month. some people confuse an IB with breaking out normally for a while after they start accutane. but about 25% of people get worse acne for a while after starting.

Guest Michael Jackson

@Michael Jackson I also know how you feel. Whenever I get near a mirror I have to look in it and look at my face. For some reason I feel like I look a lot worse at school then when I get home and look at it.

yeah it sucks :(

i feel the same way.

i got the bathroom between 1st and 2nd period and 2nd and 4th and 5th and 6th and always take a peek in the mirror, i know i shouldnt, but i cant resist and i ruin my day. I hate flouresent lights as well.

I completly agree that flourescent lights should be banned. Anyway, Michael, I am also a senior in high school, and have persistant acne for 4 years. I see a new derm in 1 week and am also hoping that he'll put me on tane (becasue my last derm refused becasue "it was too big a hassle"). Although acne is extremely tough, you just have to stick in there and wait for the day when you won't have to spend 2 hours completing your daily regimen. I wish you the best of luck and stick in there!